Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
O3O

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:02 pm
I need a literate roleplay to join. cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:50 pm
Do you like Zombie Roleplays? I have a friend looking for guildmembers and people who can do literate roleplays  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:41 pm
Tsuki7893
Do you like Zombie Roleplays? I have a friend looking for guildmembers and people who can do literate roleplays

Why yes I do. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:52 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia
Tsuki7893

Awesome! She's in the process of rebuilding the guild to its former glory, so there's only one open roleplay now. But it's just starting and we definitely need more people. So if you know any other good roleplayers, tell them about Zombiez

Here's Zombiez  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:56 pm
Tsuki7893
Night_Of_Cydonia
Tsuki7893

Awesome! She's in the process of rebuilding the guild to its former glory, so there's only one open roleplay now. But it's just starting and we definitely need more people. So if you know any other good roleplayers, tell them about Zombiez

Here's Zombiez

Thank you. I only have one question: are these the traditional slow zombies?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:58 pm
Night_Of_Cydonia
Tsuki7893
Night_Of_Cydonia
Tsuki7893

Here's Zombiez

It varies with the roleplay in question. You'd have to ask Zera to know for this one. I think there may be runners  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:26 pm
Tsuki7893
Night_Of_Cydonia
Tsuki7893
Night_Of_Cydonia
Tsuki7893

Here's Zombiez

It varies with the roleplay in question. You'd have to ask Zera to know for this one. I think there may be runners

Alright. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:17 am
Night_Of_Cydonia
Tsuki7893
Night_Of_Cydonia
Tsuki7893
Night_Of_Cydonia
Tsuki7893

Here's Zombiez

just keep your head down and your tail tucked between your legs and you should be fine, now normally id say a blade weapon would be vital but with runners your gonna want a low caliber sidearm (the lower the caliber the better chance you have of finding ammo) so you can take on a group of runners without losing a limb...or worse  

Huskykins

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

One Asterisk

Ruthless Inquisitor

8,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:38 am
Huskykins
Night_Of_Cydonia
Tsuki7893
Night_Of_Cydonia
Tsuki7893

Here's Zombiez

just keep your head down and your tail tucked between your legs and you should be fine, now normally id say a blade weapon would be vital but with runners your gonna want a low caliber sidearm (the lower the caliber the better chance you have of finding ammo) so you can take on a group of runners without losing a limb...or worse

No, not those obvious things, I frown upon "running zombies". Anything out of the traditional (28 days later and it's sequel is a exception) raises a eyebrow to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:44 am
Night_Of_Cydonia
Huskykins
Night_Of_Cydonia
Tsuki7893
Night_Of_Cydonia
Tsuki7893

Here's Zombiez

No, not those obvious things, I frown upon "running zombies". Anything out of the traditional (28 days later and it's sequel is a exception) raises a eyebrow to me.
technically zombies if they are runners are easy to spring traps on, very simple ones too, unless they arent the rotting kind of zombies but some buff raging kind lolll in whichc ase they would prolly destroy the traps and you anyways even if shot lol, but die like shortly after cuz they ripped all their muscles exherting themselves.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces