Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:38 pm
Depawsit

User Image

It was such a lovely day. Tassul hadn't meant to wander off from her nanny. In fact she was trying to be very quiet so as not to wake her from her nap. It wasn't nice to wake others when they were sleeping. The spotted cub was quiet as she watched the flowers. They were nice and smelled pretty. Then a fluttering thing came by. She couldn't resist the chance to find out what it was.

Quietly she tip-toed away. Following the convoluted trail of the butterfly. It had such bright pretty wings. Once out of sight of the nanny, Tassul bounded along. It was fun to chase the fluttering thing. She didn't realize that the butterfly was leading her right toward the dangerous waters. Fortunately it shifted and headed by a smaller streamlet. There a bright stone caught her eye.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:20 am
Arenji had watched her curious sister, watched as she pranced about, and then watched some more as she began chasing the fluttering bug. Admittedly, she could see Tassul's interest, it was something she could only attain in her dreams ... the ability to fly. Of course, one day she would really learn how to fly, but for now, well dreams were her go to.

As Tassul began to leave the den a bored and antsy Arenji took the opportunity to follow. She could use a bit of practice on her stalking ... Mom claimed they were too young for practice, but one of the Nannies had told her she was never too young! Granted, the double standard was a bit confusing, but who was she supposed to listen to?

The sound of trickling waters caught Arenji's ear before she saw them. The waters were rough and more than a bit dangerous. At least from her perspective ... truth be told Arenji wasn't a big fan of water. Shivering, she turned her attention back to her sister who now seemed to have lost all interest in the bug and was instead focused on something else.

All senses of prowling now gone she bounded up to her sister and pounced on her tail.

"TASSUL! WHATCHA DOIN?!"

magnadearel

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:16 am
Depawsit

She was just about to reach for the stone when something made her freeze. There was something...... Tassul let out a caterwaul as something, or rather someone, pinned her tail. Instinctively the cub scrambled to free her tail. Only doing so upset her balance and she fell into the stream. The tan cub sat up in the water and shook her head to clear it out of her ears.

Only now she recognized her sister. "Oh Arenji. Nothing. What are you doing here?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:17 am
Arenji watched almost bored-like as her sister tumbled into the water. There was no giggling involved - or anything of the sort it was more like confusion.

Sitting on her rear, she watched as her sister tried to drain the water from her ears. Still boring.

"Iunno, I was bored and I saw you leave the den. I thought i'd stalk you for a bit." A small smile began to creep across the female's face as she talked. "I guess I did a pretty good job didn't I Tassul?

Hey wait, why are you out here anyway? I mean you say nothing but if it were nothing why would you leave in the first place?"
Narrowing her eyes at her sister once more, she quickly got an idea and gasped in realization. "You're not trying to sneak away and find Dad are you? Mom said we're too young!"

Magnadearel

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:39 pm
Depawsit
Have they been posted for certing? And sorry for the delay.

Finally her ears were clear of water and she picked herself up out of the water. Tassul miserably walked out, shaking her paws in turn. How she hated getting wet. Bath times were bad enough, but this was worst.

"Oh, yes you did." Tassul quickly agreed with her sister. It was better and easier to agree than disagree as she was finding out. "No! No! Everyone was sleeping. I didn't want to wake anyone. I hope I didn't wake you Arenji." She said quickly to appease her sister. The thought to find their father hadn't occurred to her, yet.

"What about you? Do you think you'll try to find him when you get older?"

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:22 am
Arenji quickly shook her head at her sister, trying to hold back the laughter building up inside. "No you didn't wake me up. I was already up, I like watching the sunrise! That's why I sleep by the opening to the den." She smiled proudly, thinking back to this morning's sunrise. It had been one to remember, definitely in her top 5 best sunrises so far.

At her sister's next question, Arenji looked at her quizzically. "What you mean you won't?" How could she not want to meet their Dad? Mom had already told them so much about him! Arenji was simply brimming with excitement at the chance to meet him. Secretly she hoped he would be as happy to see her, as she was to see him. But she knew only time would tell.

"I can't wait to meet him! Mom says he's an amazing male, not like the ones we learn about from the Nannies. I bet he's really excited to meet us too!" Now bored of standing on one place, Arenji busied herself with hopping from rock to rock, though she was careful to steer clear of the water. She didn't want any 'accidents' happening to her too.

magnadearel
Ugh! No I honest to goodness forgot D: I'm so sorry Mag!

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:15 pm
Depawsit
It's ok Depaws, we all forget. <3

She would never have thought her sister would have been awake before her. Tassul knew she'd have to be extra careful if she ever wanted to try this again. The brown cub scuffed her paw in the dirt.

"I didn't say I won't Arenji. It's just.... what if he's not all we think he'll be?" She glanced at her twin from under her lashes. Stories were one thing, but actually meeting him? That was something totally different. She watched Arenji jumping rocks but wasn't tempted to follow.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:36 pm
Arenji listened to her sister's words, genuinely curious as to what her sister's views were on their Father. She hopped to the next rock, her leg slipping a bit, before she could get her grip once more.

"Well, I guess we won't know until we actually meet him!" Arenji shrugged, before bending down to hop to the next rock. "But Momma knows Dad! I don't think she would lie to us ... do you?" Arenji stopped her rock hopping and turned to her sister once again.

"Besides if he were bad ... doesn't that mean we would be bad?"

magnadearel

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:00 pm
Depawsit

Tassul carefully considered her sister's point. As much as she didn't want to. She knew she wasn't bad, but Arenji kept getting her into trouble. "Well others say all males are bad and evil. So then wouldn't the whole pride be like that if it were true? If we've never met him, then his badness couldn't rub off on us." She wasn't so sure that was true for Arenji though. And Tassul knew some females were very nice to her. Well when they weren't scolding her. She gave a sigh.

"I guess you're right. Mama wouldn't have chosen a bad male unless he fooled her." The cub watched her sister slip and decided she had had enough of this place. "C'mon Arenji. Let's go see if the others are awake yet and get breakfast."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:46 pm
"Exactly!"

Arenji yelped, trying to balance herself once again on the rocks. "And Momma is really smart! So I don't think just any male could trick her! ""

Hopping down from the rocks all together, she landed nimbly next to her sister. "BREAKFAST?"

The cub's tummy grumbled in protest as she realized they hadn't yet eaten for the day.

"Alright Tassul, follow me! I'll take us home in one piece!"

magnadearel
If you want, you can use this as Tassul's JRP. Since Arenji has been certed, she counts as an official member <3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:23 pm
Depawsit
Awesome! Thanks Paws!

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items