Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]
[JRP] New things, new times (Jurlfalud x Kiume)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:04 pm
User Image

Jurlfalud seemed to be angry at the world. Nothing she did was right, and nothing she ran into was good. She needed to do something with her anger, yet she hadn't the slightest idea of what. She had gone though most of her life with attacking and lashing out at others. It was no way to live, and she was sick of it. Even if it was the only thing she knew, she wanted a better reason to live. She wanted to know that she could change, or use her anger for something a bit more practical.

"Hmph" She said as she made her way into the desert lands. The sand was soft, yet hot upon her paws as she moved. She could smell the salty air telling her that there was sea near by, but not close enough to see or reach within a day's walk. Though, she could see a bunch of rocks, and a bit of movement that might suggest that something was living there.

Wary, she stopped and watched the lands about her. A certain smell filled her nose, yet she wasn't quite sure what it meant. Finally, she started to move towards the rocks in the distant. Who knew, it could also just be the heat tricking her like other's told her before coming this way. They didn't believe she was strong enough to cross this land.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:32 pm
User Image

Seeing his opportunity to slip away from Zavannah and cubs for awhile, Kiume pounced on it and fled from their home den to the boundary so he could pretend to act like he is doing his duty which is guarding the pridelands so he prowled across the boundary, lost in his thoughts about many different things ranging from his family to boredom of pride life. His greenish eyes watches the prey animals like antelopes and zebra moving by them, confident that they are safe from this lone leopard because they knew that he fed recently. A small smirk graced his muzzle while he flicks his tail back and forth while crouching in the hunting pose which caused many of the prey animals to skitter away hurriedly which amused Kiume greatly.

Fur on back of Kiume's neck and back rises little bit as he senses someone or something approaching the rocks where he is currently located and he narrows his eyes while remaining in crouched position in the shades, watching a small blob of tan steadily growing bigger as it approaches his position. A smirk grew wider as he realizes that the blob of tan is actually a female leopardess and he stood up, rolling his shoulders while moving out to meet the female halfway. "Well... well.. what do we have here?" He says softly with a hint of purr behind the words. He will have to admit that this female looks quite attractive and he does need some excitement after all because his mate Zavannah is mostly preoccupied with her cubs to .... tend to his needs.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:40 pm
Her ears fell back once a voice filtered through them. She hadn't expected to see anyone out here, though she was told of possible dangers. They didn't exactly tell her what, but it seemed to have something to do with the smell that seemed to be getting stronger. Was it coming from him? No, now she could tell it was a smell of many smells. Something that had been there a while. A pride? Her mint green eyes fell upon a male, almost black, at least with how the sun was coming down upon him and her.

As her eyes adjusted to him, she noticed that he was all shades of brown and white. Interesting, he didn't seem like one that would fit in this area. It was sandy, and perhaps a bit dry. light colors like herself seem to fit lovely. She snorted at his comment, but made no movement to reply. At least not yet. She had stopped moving without realizing it, and her body was in a protective stance. Her head low, and her shoulders ready in case she had to leap at the male. She was ready for a fight, even if she knew she wasn't going to win.

She wasn't exactly strong, but she had the spirit to be a warrior, or even a guardian of some sort. He bared her teeth at him and finally spoke, "I could ask the same question." She said in a harsh rude voice. She was scared, but she wasn't about to let this male see it. The fur upon her back was slightly up, but hardly noticeable. She didn't want to see like he was too much of a threat. Her claws half extended for easy use.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:29 pm
Golden-ish green eyes trails the female's body from tip of the tail to tip of her ears leisurely and it might appear that he is checking her out but in reality, he is measuring her up, seeing if she is a fit female and capable of fighting because the pride is in need of more strong females. This female have a bonus point from Kiume for her coloration because she can easily blends in and disappear if she wants to, not like she could disappear from him anyway. The male proceeds in doing a semi circle around the female, subtly poking and testing for things that makes this female tick or any weaknesses she have that he could exploit.

When the female bared her teeth and spoke in harsh manner, Kiume grins a toothy amused grin while moving around behind the female to see what she would do. "My, my... big roar for a little kitten.." He softly says, a tinge of amusement in his tone. "Are you aware that you are on the edge of the pridelands?" He inquires her, skipping the beating around the bushes stage and getting direct to the 'meat' of the conversation. Kiume slowly extends his paw out and bapped at the female's tail just because he wanted to see how she would react, the second his paw swung at the tail he jumped back because there is a high chance the female would swing around and swipe at him with claws.

[ Lady Kiya ]

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:21 pm
"The stink crossed my nose once or twice" She answered, her ears still back and eyes ever watching on him. He swung at her tail, not threatening, but she made no motion to move. If she did, she knew he'd take her down without a break of sweat. She wasn't stupid, and that was what kept her live so long.

"Well, are you going to play with your food, or are you going to kill it." She asked. She wanted to know if he was going to try to kill her, or if he was just testing her.... Testing her for what? She had no idea, but it was better that he stalled at whatever he was doing, that way she could think up a way to get herself out of this situation.

"Kittens still have sharp claws" She said back to him with his comment. Perhaps she'd end up pissing him off, and find herself in a very, very bad situation. It was one of those things that she couldn't control sometimes. She always said things that could either get her killed, or make the other find her.... Amusing.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff