Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]
[JRP] Agreeing to Commitment. (Raaze and Zavannah)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:56 am
User Image

It had been a while since the last time Raaze came back to these lands. Everything seemed to be the same. The sun was high in the air, and extremely hot upon his back. The rocks seem to never move, though he knew that didn't matter. As he got closer to the land he could only remember slightly, it was all coming back to him. He remembered all the nooks and crannies, all the hidden water, all the things he had grown to like.

The only problem was... He had left. He left because he was certain that he couldn't handle being a father. It wasn't something he was use to. Even his daughter he had with the leopard he had first fallen for had grown without him. He felt it was better that way. Things had slipped away from him since then, and now it was time that he manned up and accepted what he needed to. He needed to settle down in one place, even if the leopard he took for his own won't accept him.

It wouldn't, he knew, be hard to settle in to something else and find another mate... If he were to have another. Things had be very shitty for him since he had lost his first love, and he accepted that.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:58 pm
User Image

Thrilled to have a chance to hunt and not having her cubs being underfoot, tripping her and all of that because they seemed to be fond of being under her or between her legs which makes it more challenging for her to move around, Zavannah went out with a small group of hunters to bring down a huge water-buffalo they have been watching for few days at the drinking spot for few days, biding their time. With age-old tactics and moves, they flanked the unsuspecting the buffalo and took him down with relatively no problems and half of the hunters started to drag the dinner back home while other half guards it from the scavengers that have been lurking nearby.

Zavannah was assigned to the guard position in the hunting position so she moves in half circle behind the carcass while hissing and lunging at vultures or hyenas that is trying to sneak in to grab the carcass up. As they nears the border, she spotted a lone male approaching them in a general direction so she gave one of the hunter/guardians a look to take over while she goes to intercept the male. With a quick trotting pace, Zavannah approaches the male that seemed to be really down and not aware of where he is heading and she narrows her sea-blue eyes at him.

"If you aren't paying attention to where you are going, you will get killed." She hissed the words slightly while she stood in front of him with the pridelands behind her. "What's your name and why are you heading over here?" She says in authority voice while she puffs out a bit to make herself look little bit bigger but not noticeable enough (she hopes).

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:17 pm
He realized that the leopardess was talking to him, and soon he realized that she must have been new. "What?" he started for a moment. "I was heading to speak to Thona." He started, not that it was completely true. He did have some words to speak to that leopard, but he wasn't going to do it now. Perhaps if he said his name, it would make it look as if he was part of the pride... At least officially. He had been in the pride lands for a while, and had gotten use to most of the members... most.

"I'm Raaze." he didn't like being asked questions. He wasn't one to be asked questions, but ignored. He eyed her for a moment. "You must be new-ish" it was true, he hadnt' been around the pride in a while, and things had changed. He had even heard of the plague that had long gone passed.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:11 pm
Zavannah gives him a dubious look when he mentioned that he is heading to talk with Thona but she contiunes to keep that slight puffed look because she doesn't know who this male. Fixing the leopard with a hard stare, Zavannah forces herself to visibly relax and her tail to stop flicking back and forth while she nods little bit. "Enchanted. I have been in the pride for a good while now." She decided that it is a good idea to keep her answers and questions short because this leopard seems to be acting like he belonged to the pride. If he did, then where the hell have he been all of those times the pride needed extra bodies to defend the pride or hunt?

"I am Zavannah. By the way you are acting, you are a member of this pride yes?" The leopardess heard some movements behind her but she doesn't dare to take her eyes off this male, her ears swiveled around and flattens against her head, feeling quite uneasy now.

[ Lady Kiya ]

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:18 pm
He eyed her for a moment. "Not exactly." He hadn't officially been part of the pride, but he had several.... attachments to the pride. "If by having children here means that I'm part of the pride, then perhaps I am." He was bored with this female. She wasn't here the last time he came by, but that was no matter.

"I've personally been involved with Nona, though." He said as if he was trying to clarify that he could be here. Not that he gave two cents about her, or her to him. "Or shall I tell you all the juicy details on that experience?" He eyed her again. "Last time I checked, I didn't need anyone telling me where I could and couldn't go, Especially the likes of someone new."

Of course, he hadn't been there a while, so calling her that probably wasn't exactly right, but no matter to him. He didn't care if she took offense to that. "Or do you plan to try to attack me? Because I don't have time for silly games."

Caitlyn Hellstorm

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff