Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Polyglot's and Linguist's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where people learning languages or studying linguistics can come to discuss and hang out! 

Tags: language, linguistics, polyglot, linguist, foreign languages 

Reply The Polyglot's and Linguist's Guild
Tumbleweeds again.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tc Frorleivus Almus Ph
Captain

6,325 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:50 am
I know it's been a long time since I've been around. I don't suppose many of you all have been around much either, considering that the school year is only about a little but shy of halfway through.

There's been a lot going on in my life recently, but I won't shower you all with excuses. I'm posting this to let you know that I haven't given up or forsaken this guild; if anyone is still interested in it, I'm still here.

I hope to return to giving more time to this soon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:38 pm
hello there :'D since there's no introduction section I'll just reply to your post to show the group's still alive.

I'm new (just joined minutes ago) and I'm hoping to become more active since...well, I like languages and linguistics. I might not be able to contribute much stuff to the linguistics part since I still suck at it, but I believe I can still follow basic discussions. ninja or I'll just be lurking around reading the posts.  

Hikaridranz

Lily-livered Hoarder

Tc Frorleivus Almus Ph
Captain

6,325 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:46 pm
Hikaridranz
hello there :'D since there's no introduction section I'll just reply to your post to show the group's still alive.

I'm new (just joined minutes ago) and I'm hoping to become more active since...well, I like languages and linguistics. I might not be able to contribute much stuff to the linguistics part since I still suck at it, but I believe I can still follow basic discussions. ninja or I'll just be lurking around reading the posts.

If you meant that there's no thread to introduce yourself, we have one here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20581929
Anyway, we're happy to have you. Posting or contributing in any fashion is always appreciated, no matter how small.
I, for one, like it when people ask me about things. So if you don't know, asking about it is a good way to get a conversation going, especially if you are actually interested in knowing. :}

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:08 am
Shizuka Mizu

Anyway, we're happy to have you. Posting or contributing in any fashion is always appreciated, no matter how small.

ooh didn't notice that thread. Thanks xd  

Hikaridranz

Lily-livered Hoarder

Tc Frorleivus Almus Ph
Captain

6,325 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:10 pm
Hikaridranz
Shizuka Mizu

ooh didn't notice that thread. Thanks xd

Nil debes! ;}  
The Polyglot's and Linguist's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces