[PRP] Where will this lead us? [Sauda x Macaria]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:16 pm

The morning couldn't possibly have gotten worse.

Ears flatten in annoyance, she stared at the many ruined corridors of the old temple, agitated with the choices presented to her. Left, middle, right... A strangled noise escaped her throat. She was fairly new to her home and couldn't fathom why anyone would warn her about wandering off by herself... why, this beautiful place couldn't possibly do her any harm! Upon venturing out by herself, however, she discovered it wasn't what could be lurking around the corner that they cautioned her on... it was on how many tunnels, twist and turns, and corridors the temple seemed to house. And with her terrible sense of direction, she had definitely gotten herself deeper in the the tunnels.

What a perfect mess. If being honest, Sauda'paka could ask the few leopards roaming the halls for assistance but... she lowered her head slightly, eyeing a few individuals. She was still new, still an outsider. Suddenly, she raised her head, eyes narrowing. So be it. She couldn't expect them to accept her so quickly. So, straightening up with as much dignity as she mustered, she went to the first leopard she saw... a brown pelted leopard with pale stripes. Nostalgically, seeing the stripes reminded her of her chief. She quickly pushed the thought away, scowling; she had to deal with him when he's around, she didn't want her time away be full of him too.

"Hello there, erm.... can you help me with something?" she asked, not shyly, but hesitantly. She glanced both ways down the corridors. "Which way would be the way back out?"

Club Snails

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:33 pm
Macaria was busy, lost in thought. There had been a meeting of the leopards that he had been some what involved in. However he wasn't really aware of his involvement. His darker side had taken control after he had gotten himself sick. Once better he heard all about the meeting that had happened, how the pride would be seeking out new blood for the pride. Of course his dark side wanted to go to war. It was such a typical action of his darker side to do.

There was a lot to do now. Some members had already left to find new blood. He wanted to go, but he was still getting over his illness. Right now he was struggling to keep his dark side from coming out.

When he heard a voice, he looked over and saw the leopardess. He was unfamiliar with her and guessed that she arrived while he was sick. When she asked for assistance, he gave her a smile. "Of course I can help. Follow me." He started heading toward one of the corridors. He had the path to the outside near memorized. When he was younger his darker side would travel into the temple, then disappear making it so Macaria had to figure his way out by himself, being too embarrassed to ask for help.

As he walked, he glanced at the leopardess. "My name is Macaria by the way. I don't think we have met." He said, wondering who he was helping.

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Sauda let out a relieved noise, head dropping to hide the smile. Once she managed to smother the expression, she finally looked up, following behind the male. "Oh, thank you. I've yet to memorize the way through these corridors, you see." the leopardess half lied, glancing every which away, not remembering anything. She didn't think it was relevant to tell the leopard that, even if she'd been here longer, her sense of direction simply wouldn't allow her to find her way out of a small den.

Catching up to the leopard, she strolled side by side with him, green orbs attempting to take in all the details surrounding her. When he ventured for a name, she blinked. She didn't give it? "Oh, how terribly rude of me." She gave him an embarrassed smile before inclining her head. "I'm Sauda'Paka, Kamawi's new... consort." Her eyes narrowed distastefully at the admission on what exactly was her relation to The Arrogant One.

Pushing on a smile, she tilted her head. "Macaria? Lovely name. It's nice, and relieving if I may say, to have met you, Macaria." She let out a soft laugh before staring curiously at the brown pelted leopard.

"Unless your memory is outstanding, I take it you've been here for a while, yes?" Sauda conversed casually.

Club Snails
Blaaaah, I'm soooo sorry for my absence! Posting if you want to continue. .__.

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games