Submit

Zomthelittlezombiegirl

Friendly Grabber

8,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to my not so little, and possibly silly role-play search.
I hope to find a good handful of long term roleplaying partners here, plus I'd get to meet at least some of you ladies.

I am looking for a couple of long term roleplaying partners, so please don't disappear into oblivion or stop talking to me! No one learns anything or makes any friends that way and it's an awfully mean way of leaving an impression. :c

I enjoy planning out some of the simple things for a roleplay, to keep it going somewhere, such as characters (no biographies or histories, what's the point in roleplaying someone if everyone else know's their background?) where they are at, and what they need to do. Everything else is left to the goddesses. (except god-modding. Never, ever god-mod, not fun, not fun, not fun!).

Characters? Make them up, be bold. Don't give me a biography, don't give me a huge description before hand, I want to learn about this character as I would learn about a normal person.
Picture wise; please please please don't give me photo's of real people or anime characters. If you want to give me a picture please draw it yourself, or just give me a brief written description.

My posts can range from 100 to 1000 words, sometimes less, sometimes more, if inspiration comes to me.
Spelling and grammar = as perfect as possible; spellcheckers are our friends and enemies. If you aren't sure about a word or the grammar just do it to the best of your capability (don't feel bad if you want to break out the dictionary or thesaurus, I do all the time..honestly I do.)

As for couples and what I will play, it's hit or miss with me. Certain match ups I like to play the girl, others I want to play the boy. I love to play same-sex couples just as much as opposite-sex couples. So don't be shy when coming to me with an idea.

bolded are what I would like to play.
italicized I can play either or.

Supernatural. Dean x OC
Dungeons & Dragons. PC x PC
Historical. Viking x God/Goddess
Historical. Celtic Warrior x Celtic Priestess
Mythological. God x Goddess
Paranormal. Valkyrie x Werewolf
Paranormal. Werecat x Werewolf
Steampunk. Airship Captain x Stowaway
Steampunk. Adventurer x Exotic Belly dancer

Due to an awful missunderstanding and very awful feelings of guilt I have tweaked my search so I don't offend anyone. If the layout looks similar to yours please let me know via pm, and I will tweak it more so I do not offend anyone. I am deeply sorry and hope to fix what I have done wrong. -Zomzom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:42 am
...Did you copy and paste some of this text from my own search thread? D:

Please don't do this, I spent time typing out my own post so I see no reason why you cannot do the same.

If you're looking for such similar things as me that you have to steal my post, then I don't understand why you didn't just post a response in my own thread.  

Lozzieful

Tipsy Lunatic

Zomthelittlezombiegirl

Friendly Grabber

8,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:18 am
Lozzieful
...Did you copy and paste some of this text from my own search thread? D:

Please don't do this, I spent time typing out my own post so I see no reason why you cannot do the same.

If you're looking for such similar things as me that you have to steal my post, then I don't understand why you didn't just post a response in my own thread.

I'm certainly sorry that it looks as though I copied you, I actually used a friends layout, by no means did I copy and paste from your search thread. Though now that I see it I think she might have used it so I will change it asap. I didn't mean any offense at all. And am deeply sorry to have offended you.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:37 pm

Zomthelittlezombiegirl

Friendly Grabber

8,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zomthelittlezombiegirl

Friendly Grabber

8,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:38 pm
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:44 pm

Zomthelittlezombiegirl

Friendly Grabber

8,300 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items