[PRP] And so it begins... [Mawi x Sauda]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:59 pm
The temple was very vast and, when Sauda simply thought it couldn't get much bigger, it went and proved her wrong. She'd gotten lost a few times, as well; it was only thanks to the residents was she able to avoid the deserted, crumbling halls. However, as the night dragged on, exhaustion began settling in. What she needed right now was sleep.

Something caught her attention out of the corner of her eye. Narrowing mossy eyes, she realized what... or who, rather. A slightly growl rumbled her throat as she took off at a sprint, stumbling every now and then on a loose rock. Ever since his rather rude departure, she hadn't spotted either hind nor hair of the jaguar. And usually, she would of liked it that way. However, Sauda was a bit hurt that he hadn't even bothered to introduce her to the basic places of his home. And offended that he just up and left her.

Finally catching up to him, she made an abrupt stop, though the pebbles under her feet had her crash into the male Chief. Letting out a gasp, she quickly back peddled and, in her embarrassment, glared at him as though it were his fault. "Usually, it is proper manners to present a tour and basic explanations to new arrivals. Not leave them... with a rather displeasure feeling at your parting words." she scowled, expression darkening at the memory. She had quickly attempted to clean it off, she really did, but a few faded bright colors remained on her fur. In the morning, she supposed she would find somewhere to wade in the water a bit.

Suddenly, a yawned over took her, reminding her why she sought him out. "I would really like to go to sleep now. However, I'm not quite sure where I would lay..." she shot him a frown, "...due to someone's negligence."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:56 pm
Kamawi had a pleased smile on his lips as he walked through his home, happy to return once again and relax in the open jungle air, his tasks finally done. He was home for good now. Home with a brand new mate. A brand new mate who was rushing after him like an adorable cub. He looked down at the leopardess when she crashed into his side, the smile never leaving his lips as he was scolded for leaving and not giving her a tour of the area.

" My apologies for neglecting my duties to you, my princess.. " He smiled, giving a low bow. " But I had to meet with our other Chief, my sister Sayan, I was gone for a few weeks and we had much to discuss about the state of the land.... I realize a tour was more important.. " He said with a hint of sarcasm. " I will try to improve my priorities in the future. "

His smile vanished when she yawned however, leaning forward to nudge her cheek. " You've had a long day.. You should have asked someone sooner, you really shouldn't strain yourself.. " The sarcasm was quick to vanish and be replaced by worry. " Come.. I'll show you to the den.. "

Turning away, he moved to head up toward the temples again. Along the side of the meeting room they had been in earlier there was an archway that led to a room with a large and lavish bungle of warm pelts and hides. There were many trinkets lining the walls of the room as well picked up over the ages. Turning, he grinned at her widely. " Is it to your liking? "

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:17 pm

The sarcasm... Sauda was quick to pick up on it. And, if her expression was anything to go by, she was miffed. "Best that you do." she replied, with equal sarcasm, body stiff. She was, once again, embarrassed, her pride pricked. Of course he wouldn't have time. Goodness, she was a scrooge when it came to him.

Ears perking up at the next words, she couldn't help but have a slight look of relief, not even minding the nudge to her cheek. "Thank you," she murmured, following, eyes trying to memorize the way. She noticed the lavished area where she had reluctantly accepted her faith and frowned. Was it really that close? When they moved through the archway, however, her expression darkened and she shot a dangerous look at the Arrogant One. Was it really too much trouble to gesture in one direction and at least state where she could sleep?

The room was nicely decorated... Too nicely decorated. She immediately became suspicious. "Yes..." she responded simply, padding around the place, taking in everything. Perhaps he had a room on the opposite side of the hall? She hadn't looked when going by there. Noticing him still standing there, she turned around and gave him a flat look. "Thank you for seeing to me. I think I have it from here, however. Have a good night." And then, she turned around and cautiously padded onto the pelts and hides, testing the softness. Surprised by the feeling and lured by the warmth, she plopped down, giving out a purr of contentment. She assumed Mawi had left the room already and therefor, had no qualms about burying her face into the pelts and hides, feeling the warmth.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:27 pm
She was taking this.. rather wall. He thought optimistically as he watched her study their new rooms before so eagerly get into their new bed. Oh yes. She was taking this very well. No should. Now outrage. No chucking valuable artifact at his head. Huh, maybe she wasn't as much like Fu as he'd guessed. That was.. good for his physical well-being. And eardrums.

Smiling widely, he moved forward himself when she settled in the furs, dropping himself carelessly in beside her. He noticed her tensing up, but he took that signal wrong too as he rolled over closer thinking her cold. Raising his large paws up he curls around her draping an arm across her body and purring into her neck. " Good night, Suada... "

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:30 pm

Mawi had obviously stayed. Feeling the heavy foreleg drape across her, she tensed, eyes flying open. Her mouth worked wordlessly as she laid there, in shock. Suddenly, she exploded away from him, scooting as far away as possible. She stared at him in bewilderment, shock, confusion. "What are you doing?!" Sauda hadn't realized she shouted the question. All she could do was stare at him. "You can't mean to sleep here?"

Of course he did. Sauda's mossy eyes widened further as she recalled one important fact. She was his consort. Although, the leopardess had fooled herself into believing it would only be in title alone, he obviously wanted to act like a mated pair as well. She nearly let out a cry of fury at the thought. "There... there isn't another place available for sleeping?" she squeaked out pathetically, hopeful though skeptic. Her skin burned and her fur felt ruffled where he had made contact. Her reaction to him... well, she didn't like it.

She was sooo tired. Even as her mind panicked, her body felt lethargic. She wanted more than anything to curl onto the warm bedding and fall asleep, and even a small part of her wouldn't mind an additional warmth from her chief. But that, she excused, was her illogical side. Sauda stared at Mawi warily. "I'm not sure if I like this arrangement." she said flatly, frowning at him. She the space. Maybe she could work out an arrangement where he kept his distance.

Strawberry Gumi Bunny

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff