[JRP] A Royal Welcome! [Bara x Mawi x Sauda x Kesha ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:05 pm
Sauda smiled, watching the leopardess. "Pleased to meet you, Kesha." There was something a little off about Kesha, something Sauda couldn't put a finger on but neither did she try. She felt at peace around the leopardess, and gaze held the dark feline mesmerized. In all honestly, Sauda felt at peace with her and immediately liked her. She listened closely, ears flattening with displeasure. "But I... She," Sauda quickly covered her mistake. "She's never been around so many others. It's always been her and her two brothers. She isn't a leader and though she loves the land, she has yet to meet the people. How can an outsider like her be immediately accepted as consort? And that's all without the situation with the Chief. She finds him beyond difficult and she's only known him for not nearly half a day. My sister, you see, has a terrible habit. And her pride is borderline sinful. And because of the pride, she finds it very hard to make herself turn around and accept the Chief's offer, none the less obey his order, as his follower and as his consort."

Sauda felt thoroughly disheartened, as she gazed around the temple. "How could such a leader reside in such a magnificent place?" she sighed, hanging her head. When she returned home, if she returned home(since her terrible sense of direction would lead her who knows where), what did she have waiting for her there? Her head hung as her mind reeled. Perhaps she can work out some sort of agreement. If there were more kind leopards like Kesha, it would make dealing with The Arrogant One worth while. She chewed the inside of her cheek, thinking.

"If.. If my sister decided to take on this... task and become consort, would I be able to see you with any advice she needs? I don't think she'll get along with the chief, nonetheless ever love him, but she's willing to try and work out a sort of an agreement. Of course, she isn't sure if she's what the Pride needs or wants, but she's willing to earn their approval." Sauda winced, realizing what she would have to do. "Kesha, would you mind too much if I met up with you again?" she asked, trying to distract her from the dreadful task ahead. Oh yes, she was going to have to walk back in there and accept, after the previously-furious leopardess stormed angrily out.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:24 pm
Her smile softed as she listened to the ramblings, not giving the other any replies until the very end. She closed her pale green eyes a moment before the reopened to peer into Sauda's. " Well, of course.. You live here, So you'll always be able to see me wont you? I'm always here painting, silly. " She giggled out.

Turning toward the wall again, she dipped one paw into a pitch black paint and one into a deep brown paint, then she pressed her paws to the wall, moving them along until they made the distinct shape if a black and a brown leopard sitting side by side together.

Smiling brightly, she backed up from her work, glancing over to her new friend. " See? Now we're always together! So you can go and do what you need to without worrying. " She said softly. " Good luck, Sauda. "

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:56 pm
I live here... Looking around, Sauda took in the sights, smells, and silence of the temple. This was to be her home. She smiled. Sauda was in such a giddy mood that she ended up giggling a bit along with Kesha. However, her giggling stopped when the brown leopardess went to paint again. After it was done, Sauda took it in with wide eyes, stepping closer to peer at it. She was thoroughly touched by the simple gesture.

Turning back to Kesha, she grinned brightly at her, grateful for meeting such a kind and gentle soul in her turmoil. "Thank you, Kesha. I'll see you soon, I promise!" Sauda fervently vowed, immediately cherishing the new friendship. Her first friendship. Stepping back, she gave another giggle, said a loud good bye, and began to dart back to the nicely lavished hall. However, her steps slowed as what she was about to do dawned on her.

"Urgh... Let's get this over with." Wrinkling her nose in distaste, she lifted her head high, soothed her expressions, and went the last couple of steps into the hall. She felt her throat tighten. Oh, it was so hard, biting back pride.

He was still laying there, all in his arrogant glory. Sauda's eyes narrowed, her ears twitching back slightly against her will. The leopardess glanced over at Bara, giving him a light frown to let him know she wasn't too happy with him, though it was hardly strong enough to be a look of dislike. She then stepped forward more, keeping her head held high and her gaze sternly on Kamawi, The Arrogant One.

"After talking it over with a dear friend of mine," she began, her voice raspy and strained as she was forced to remain semi-civil and speak the words she really didn't want to say. "I've come to a conclusion. I've still to see what Bara described you as and what I expected you to be. And, as of this moment, I sincerely doubt I ever will." It came out in a bit of a growl and Sauda stopped talking, quickly harnessing her irritation. "However, I am willing to compromise. I will become your... consort, as previously requested and if, of course, that is still your desire. And you allow me to reside here. I've decided that the beauty of this temple and the person I've recently met may just be a foreshadow of the grandness of this place. And that, Chief, greatly shadows my dislike for you." She wrinkled her nose; what a terrible feeling, being even this much obedient. She didn't know how she would last.

She glanced over at Bara, wanting to look away from Mawi all of a sudden. Sauda honestly didn't know what was expected of her from the black striped leopard; she just hoped she would spend more time exploring the temple and meeting the people than she would be with him.

After a moment of studying the room, she looked at the Chief. He was very attractive, she allowed herself to realize that. And those brief moments when he wasn't smirking or lazily grinning, he was nearly likable. Of course, those moments never seemed to last more than a few seconds, hardly gaining a glimmer of hope of her growing fond of him. In fact, most of the time, she felt like biting him. Her eyes narrowed at the thought. Well, if he happened to use his high-handedness on her once more, she surely would bite him, Chief or not.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:20 pm
The serious expression returned to his face as she spoke so formally to him. He listened to her words, no making a single move until she finally excepted the offer that he had made when he had first met her. Slowly he got up from his throne, stepping down from it to move up close to the female. He put their faces close together so he could stare intensely into her eyes with his one good eye.She had accepted... His Dark Beauty was now truly his, and he wasn't sure how he felt about it. " Good... "

In all honesty he felt a gear many thing. But the two most prominent were... hope... and fear. This one... he would not lose. This one he would protect with everything he was, event if he lost his life in the process. He would not fail again... He could not survive yet another loss... He just couldn't...

Finally, he took a step past her, he mouth brushing her ear as the smirk returned to lips. " You're covered in paints, my love... " He purred out teasingly before moving on out of the room to seek out his sister. e had other business to take care of for the day. Bara would tend to her.

---

Bara let loose a groan as he covered his eyes with a paw when Mawi left him with his no doubt steaming new Consort. It was going to be a very long day for him... At least it seemed his daughter had a new friend... He'd leanred to take pleasure in the small things that he could.

fin~  

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out