Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
when did you become a furry, and why?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

another fox guy

Shy Bachelor

11,075 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:39 pm
you can be descriptive or just flat out say it, but either way your probably gonna post on this! cat_razz  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:27 am
I think it started about 3/4 years ago when I found this guy's music.
I'd go into it more but I have a headache and I'd rather not.  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:37 pm
Well, I began being a furry about 5 or so years ago (me being 20 now). I started getting into furries do to internet coverage on it. I looked into in and slowly began to melt into the community. So I became a furry and slowly developed my fursona.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:32 pm
Im more like a furophile than a scaly, and more a scaly than a furry.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:54 pm
I officially became a furry 4 years ago (Sun May 11, 200 cool . I guess you could say I was before that but I didn't know about it until then.

Reason? Just wanted to. I would see pictures of anthropomorphic beings and think to myself "if i could choose my body it would be like that". Once I found out about the whole thing and what fursonas where I was sold. Created the version of my body that I would want and I was set, not much more to it than that.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:43 pm
I became a furry about 6-7 years ago...actually probably more like 8-9. I got into the whole fandom when I made a digimon character for myself and would imagine being him and running around with the digi-destined/tamers. Once I found out about the actually furry community 6-7 years ago I turned from a digimon into a furry, was a wolf for a while but been a bunny for 4 years now and loving it. I guess the whole reason I became a furry was I just felt at home in the community.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

dollucille

Mewling Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:24 pm
I was unknowingly a furry since approximately.. 7th grade?
Most of my life, even. I always loved pretending to be an animal as a kid.

I did not stumble upon furries until my freshman year of high school. I'm now almost 20.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:25 am
For a while actually. I got tired of looking like a human. Plain and simple. I use to play games like Tail Concerto and Final Fantasy. Sonic the hedgehog sealed the deal though. Good Ol' Hedgehog. I owe him one.  

Tahvar the Dragoness

Dyllea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:27 pm
I'm not sure when exactly it happened. I didn't really get into it until I got on Gaia. Frankly, I had no idea about it until I was on Gaia. So that makes it a little over seven years.
As for why, your guess is as good as mine. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:43 pm
My friend show me his furry tail at school and i buy a tail at the mall and i try it out and i like it very much even my friend like and i find out some of my friends are furries too and i also remember when i was little i always want to be a wolf and now since im a new furry im get a fursuit on my birthday i hope  

AuroraWo1f

Loyal Gentlewoman

10,100 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Kit Kat Purrpurr

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:42 pm
It was my step into Therianthropy. My biggest hint is that all my fursonas were of me, not a character I came up with. But I still enjoy anthro art and having anthro characters, so that makes me a furry, haha. I was into it at least 4, maybe 5 years ago.  
HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games