Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
ever dream you are a furry or that you are with a furry? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:00 am
RadioWires
Ive dream I was an animal before, but never an all out furry. I wish I had!! D:

What kind of animal? What was it like?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:05 am
I have. In fact, that is where my fursona and the entire concept of Furgasta spawned from. I've been compiling the adventures I've had in my dreams, putting them together in a storyboard format so that once I perfect my art skills and learn how to program games, I will create from them a game that will rival the awesomeness that was the Baldur's gate series.  

King Robert Silvermyst

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:11 pm
I had a dream I was with a furry once. Not in a romantic way, but as friends. She was a cat person, not full furry, just the ears and tail. She was the princess of a kingdom. Her father disapproved of her talking to me because I was human. These dreams played out for a few weeks, then they stopped.

I have also dreamed I was a wolf furry. That dream started my interest into the furry area.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:41 pm
I once dreamed I was a yellow cartoon cat, cel shaded and everything. How anthro I was kind of varied... because my dreams like to spit in the face of consistency. The dream wasn't very exciting apart from that, though... just a generic "something is chasing you, run away!" kind of dream.

Apart from that one, not that I can remember, no.  

Katana Nova Cat

High-scoring Superfan

16,350 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Just_A_Furry

Shy Friend

14,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:49 am
hard to say... my dreams change scenario, one moment your here, the next your somewhere else with people you dont even know... sadly I cant remember my dreams often, I wake up from a good dream and then its like, what was i dreaming, I want to remember, IT WAS A GOOD DREAM.... yeah....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:38 pm
I had this GNARLY-a** furry dream, just last night actually. 20 other individuals and myself were gathered to embark on high adventure, on a boat traversing the waterways and jungle of some place in Africa called "Makumba", which I don't know to even exist. Anyway, it was a bunch of us from AFG that got together for a real-life adventure, but we were all furries, then we weren't for some reason, and a few people and I were sitting on a hillside made of fruit, making a list of foodstuffs and supplies to bring. The weird thing was, I was a falcon or hawk while we were all furries, and I've never identified with a avian fursona before... Although hawk is supposedly my native American totem animal. Anyway, I semi-woke/shifted dreams before we actually get anywhere, though we were swarmed by a bunch of carnivorous fish and had to fight them off (the fruit hillside by this point had disappeared)...  

Morgan Night-Wind

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:11 am
Furry_Fan_Boy
hard to say... my dreams change scenario, one moment your here, the next your somewhere else with people you dont even know... sadly I cant remember my dreams often, I wake up from a good dream and then its like, what was i dreaming, I want to remember, IT WAS A GOOD DREAM.... yeah....
Hm. Well when I was a kid and had that problem I would sleep in a few extra naps in the morning and then i would have nice dreams. And Also as an adult I started dream journaling and I recall my dreams mor eoften and in greater detail when I keep it active.

How I do the journal is first I write down all dreams i can remember and give just a one-liner that focuses on keywords per dream. Then before bed I go over it, so that when I look over it I get a mental image or several of throughout the dreams, then I would remember each dream whenever I awoke when i did that every day. But another thing is, when i first brainstormed to write down all past dreams I could only come up with four, but then I tried it again in the same day and came up with 90 in two hours. Each day i would remember more past dreams until i couldnt, basically when I go over the lsit if any more dreams I recall I write them down in the same fashion again. But eventually at like 300-400 dreams I wouldnt remember older dreams again.

But I only did the dream recall ocne, technically to improve even more I would need to see how many dreams I can remember without going and looking at the entries, then look after I cant think of any more. Sometimes I cannot recall from those one-liners though.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:58 pm
Never D:, I want a dream like that, but almost all my dreams are about zombies o.o...the zombies are awesome, but a dream like my OC would be totally amazing  

Derris Wolf

Hungry Werewolf

QuintonKlok

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:39 pm
I can't really recall if I did or not cause I usually forget my dreams when I wake up but I THINK I was a lion furry once, can't recall what happened though in the dream.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:26 pm
I have yet to have such a dream.  

TheOneOfName

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out