Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learn To Speak Japanese!

Back to Guilds

A Guild for learning how to speak Japanese on a daily basis! 

Tags: Learn, Japanese, Nihongo, Speak, Japan 

Reply Guild Home
exchanging e-mails and she used a term i dont know

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

To Paint The Sky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:15 pm
hello, i am exchanging e-mails with a girl i met in hokkaio last summer but im not in japanese class anymore and have a question about something she said at the end of her e-mail
これえいごでおくって!!

ごめんね

会いたい

i know えいご is english but i don't know what おくって means

i knowごめんね is sorry but i am unsure of the kanji and the rest of the last phrase会いたい can anybody help me?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:25 pm
おくって is te-form of おくる which is basically to send. Not sure what she might mean but it's "Send this in English" basically...

会いたい(あいたい)is like want form of 会う(あう)to meet. Which means I want to see you or I miss you. so she says she Misses you.  

Miyu_Aizawa

To Paint The Sky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:37 pm
Miyu_Aizawa
おくって is te-form of おくる which is basically to send. Not sure what she might mean but it's "Send this in English" basically...

会いたい(あいたい)is like want form of 会う(あう)to meet. Which means I want to see you or I miss you. so she says she Misses you.

i didnt include the entire e-mail she sent me so i think i know what she meant by the please send this in english part. thank you for your help!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:15 pm
To Paint The Sky
Miyu_Aizawa

i didnt include the entire e-mail she sent me so i think i know what she meant by the please send this in english part. thank you for your help!

Your welcome ^_^  

Miyu_Aizawa

Guild Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces