Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:41 pm
Jason Cameron

(It's fine ^^. But thank you for giving me ideas on this next post smile )

Jason's eyes flickered towards the object held between the finger grasps of Amy's hand. He felt horrified inside when he heard her same that it did not seem to look like a birds feather. 'Can I tell Amy?' Thinking back on the times she accidentally revealed a secret secret about one of the girls e had a crush on. But he mostly could trust her at times. 'Can I lie to her?' Shaking his head lightly he sighed sucking in fresh air towards his lungs before going to address her.'What do I say?'

xgirlinpinkx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:25 am
Amelia Evans

Amy looked at Jason, before glancing once again at the feather. "Well, what ever it's from, I love how beautiful it is!" Amy smiled waving it around a bit. "It's mine now and I am going to treasure it always--" She turned towards Jason, her eyes were shining brightly at him, she held it in front of her. "Don't you think it's pretty, Jason?" Amy asked as she looked at Jason, Suddenly the wind blew the feather out of her hand. "My feather!" Amy cried as she ran after it. She was trying her best to catch it, watching as it drifted onto the lake. Amy looked at it floating away sadness filled her. It was a cold day, so the water was pretty cool itself. It didn't matter to Amy, she wanted that feather back. Unsure of why it was so important to her, all she knew was she had to get it back. Amy jumped into the cold water, swimming after her feather.

[[Sorry, this post kind of sucks, dealing with a migraine =/]]  

xgirlinpinkx

Fashionable Noob

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:07 am
Jason Cameron

Jason was about to respond. When he saw the feather blow right out of Amy's hand. He was about to get it for her, when he saw her swim into the lake. "Amy! Get out of there you could get hypothermia!" He called after her. As he went to go check the temperature of the water. Swiftly pulling his fingers back, he found the water to be freezing about 36 degrees. 'It's too cold for her to swim.. she's going to have trouble swimming it' Thinking to himself as another cold whip of air struck him. It struck the pond as he took off his jacket about to swim after her, if anything were to happen. 'I made a promise to myself to protect her' Not noticing his eyes flicker into a blue that resembled azure the color of his angel eyes as he went to run towards the water.
(It's awesome ^^. Thank you for posting back)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:18 am
Amelia Evans

Amy heard Jason yelling towards her, he was right it was very cold and she was having trouble swimming. Something was pulling her towards the feather, Amy shivered as she kept swimming. Almost reaching the feather, suddenly Amy went under the water. She tried as hard as she could to resurface but her legs wouldn't move. They were numb and cramping very badly, Amy began to panic as the she couldn't breathe or move. Was she going to die here? Amy began to wondered, no she couldn't. She had yet to tell Jason that she had feelings for him. Amy slowly began to lose conciseness, but she still clung to the feather tightly. Amy couldn't let go, no matter what.  

xgirlinpinkx

Fashionable Noob

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:32 pm
Jason Cameron

The sight before him stopped him in his mid step. The girl before him had sunk down into the bottom of the freezing pond. However she had successfully grabbed onto the precious item she had risked the safety of her life to get. His feather. That sight made him blush slightly, as he returned back to the situation. 'She won't survive that if I wait any longer' Glancing around he saw that no one was in sight. Quickly pulling off his necklace that kept his angel form from appearing. Bright white wings sprouted from his back as his hair started to take on a bluish tint followed by his outfit changing into a black cloak and black pants. Reopening his eyes he quickly dived into the the pond. Catching a sight of Amy in the water unconscious. Catching her hand in his he quickly took her into his arms. Carrying her into a bridal form towards the surface. "Amy. Amy wake up" He tried to get her to awaken as he soon put her down. Putting the necklace back on himself, as he looked worried.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:45 pm
Amelia Evans

Amy was lost in the vast darkness of her unconscious mind as she was being pulled to safety by Jason. Oddly enough the feather was still intertwined in her fingers. Upon hearing Jason's voice she slowly began to regain consciousness. Her eyes fluttered open, simply gazing at him. Amy looked at the feather that was still in her hands. "L-Look Jason--" Amy shivered as she spoke, taking her a bit longer to speak. "I g-got the feather. I h-honestly don't know why, but I have a feeling this is important." Amy tried her best to smile at Jason, feeling tired and cold. "I ruined our outing, I'm sorry Jason. Thanks for saving me, I have something important to do before I die." Amy did not say more on the subject, it was not the right time. Amy glanced at the feather once more, really confused by the whole ordeal.  

xgirlinpinkx

Fashionable Noob

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:59 pm
Jason Cameron

Letting out his breath. He didn't know that he was holding. "Thank god.." Whispering to himself as turned to grab his jacket. Putting it on Amy's shoulders to warm her up. Listening to her speak of the feather he nodded slightly. "Well who knows maybe you were meant to have it Amy" He said as he looked at her continue to shiver. 'She's freezing' He noted as he held out his hand to her unoccupied hand. Noticing her speak about the one thing she wanted to do before she died. Interest sunk into his eyes. But he knew not to her question her about that. 'However I do wonder what it is' Before spacing out into his thoughts he saw a near by cafe across the street. "Come on Amy, you must be shivering. I'll get you something to warm you up"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:27 pm
Amelia Evans

[[Sorry this post is kind of Bleh]]

Amy looked at Jason, smiling at his reply about the feather. When he put the jacket on her, Amy could feel herself beginning to warm up, she nodded her thanks toward Jason. Perhaps Jason was right, maybe she was simply meant to have the feather. Amy was a bit disappointed by that thought, she had hoped that it belonged to a mystical creature. Amy shook her head, slowly getting off the ground. "Thanks, Jason. Something warm sounds nice right about now." She didn't drop Jason's hand, it was nice and warm. Upon walking towards the coffee shop, Amy sighed happily. "P-Please, don't let go of my hand, Jason. It feels so nice and warm." She blushed a bit as she spoke. Hoping she wasn't to obvious of why she wanted to hold his hand.  

xgirlinpinkx

Fashionable Noob

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers