Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Favorite Band or Singer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CookiesandMilk143

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:20 am
Kimselle
PINKJOKER143
This is my favorite by the Studio Killers heart
Friday Night Gurus

I love it already biggrin i love the beat and his voice sounds soft and lovely.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:23 am
PINKJOKER143
Kimselle
PINKJOKER143
Friday Night Gurus

Hnnngh I know <33 I don't always listen to a lot of dance or techno music often but the Studio Killers really made me love it. Oh, and Robert Miles. YEAAAHHHHH!  

Imagine Wyverns

Hopping Shopper

CookiesandMilk143

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:24 am
Kimselle
PINKJOKER143
Friday Night Gurus

Also, my favorite by Daft Punk Digital Love

I know that one ^.^ My best friend showed me it, i like it. Music is soooooo awesome emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:36 am
Kimselle
PINKJOKER143
Kimselle
PINKJOKER143
Friday Night Gurus

Hnnngh I know <33 I don't always listen to a lot of dance or techno music often but the Studio Killers really made me love it. Oh, and Robert Miles. YEAAAHHHHH!

xD i felt like i was in a night club listening to this, i liked it. You have a great taste in music  

CookiesandMilk143

Imagine Wyverns

Hopping Shopper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:58 am
PINKJOKER143
Thanks! It just takes a bit of looking around to find some good music ^ _ ^ I don't like to judge others on theirs even if I don't like it, because we all like music for different reasons. My music helps me think creatively and keeps me calm in the toughest of times.

I wrote a short paper last year, actually, for my English class all about whether modern pop music could be classified as 'art' or as a 'product'. It was all inspired by this video. While my conclusion was the same, that all music is a product (which, basically all of any music we hear on YouTube, the radio, etc is seeking to be sold or consumed in some fashion, therefore a product), I also defined art and explained that there ways that music from the recent decades can also be classified as artistic.

I'm very interested in learning things like music theory, and how music is made from start to finish, I just never really had the time to do so. I'm more of an artist in terms of drawing and stuff, so I never really bothered to pick up an instrument because I was satisfied with drawing. I'm trying to teach myself guitar now, with a little help from one of my best friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:38 pm
Kimselle
PINKJOKER143
Thanks! It just takes a bit of looking around to find some good music ^ _ ^ I don't like to judge others on theirs even if I don't like it, because we all like music for different reasons. My music helps me think creatively and keeps me calm in the toughest of times.

I wrote a short paper last year, actually, for my English class all about whether modern pop music could be classified as 'art' or as a 'product'. It was all inspired by this video. While my conclusion was the same, that all music is a product (which, basically all of any music we hear on YouTube, the radio, etc is seeking to be sold or consumed in some fashion, therefore a product), I also defined art and explained that there ways that music from the recent decades can also be classified as artistic.

I'm very interested in learning things like music theory, and how music is made from start to finish, I just never really had the time to do so. I'm more of an artist in terms of drawing and stuff, so I never really bothered to pick up an instrument because I was satisfied with drawing. I'm trying to teach myself guitar now, with a little help from one of my best friends.

that is awesome! Good luck with your guitar! I always wanted to learn how to play that but i thought it would be too hard for me  

CookiesandMilk143

Imagine Wyverns

Hopping Shopper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:23 pm
PINKJOKER143

The hardest part, for me, is remembering where to put my fingers to play a chord. Plus my fingers are short so reaching across strings is like doing contortion, it's just weird. I always like a challenge though.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:27 pm
Kimselle
PINKJOKER143

The hardest part, for me, is remembering where to put my fingers to play a chord. Plus my fingers are short so reaching across strings is like doing contortion, it's just weird. I always like a challenge though.

My fingers are short too, just like my height xD  

CookiesandMilk143

Imagine Wyverns

Hopping Shopper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:30 pm
PINKJOKER143
Kimselle
PINKJOKER143

I'm 5' 3''. I don't really consider myself short,
but I was glad to find out that I was at least taller than Kim Kardashian, who is 5' 2''.

Don't ask how I know that xD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:33 pm
Kimselle
PINKJOKER143
Kimselle
PINKJOKER143

I'm 5' 3''. I don't really consider myself short,
but I was glad to find out that I was at least taller than Kim Kardashian, who is 5' 2''.

Don't ask how I know that xD

LOL ok, i wont ask
my friends call me short, im like 5ft  

CookiesandMilk143

The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items