Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
HTC I'm sorry To say This But This Ignorant must Pay....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko Oishii Mashumaro

7,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:42 pm
cat_stressed I'm Spiraling Mad And Offended! This Girl or Should I Say "THING" Has Been On Twitter Bashing Gays Saying We adopt Children To Rape 'em and Bashing African Americans Talking Bad About Their Lifestyle and Insulting Will Smith and His Family and Many Other People...I'm Spreading The Word and Sharing Her "nice" Twitter Page So You Can Tell Her and Her Guy Friend to F**K OFF Personally. I Have never in My Life Have Met Someone so Young and So Effin' Racists!!! I'm Sorry About my Attitude But she Really ticked Me off with her Ignorant words...this is her Page...please report Her

https://twitter.com/Shelly_Smyth

~Neko Oishii Mashumaro~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:49 pm
Yeah I've seen this around on Tumblr. I really hope this is some troll and not an actual person with these opinions.  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Neko Oishii Mashumaro

7,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:01 pm
Xennified
Yeah I've seen this around on Tumblr. I really hope this is some troll and not an actual person with these opinions.

No its not...people have been keeping Up with her twitter Posts and she's been bashing since ho knows  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:26 pm
Wow that is a hoe, b***h, Skank rolled in to one. I say if two people malexmale, malexfemale, or femalexfemale can adopt/make a baby it's their right to care for it and love it. I hope this girl gets hers. like her babies are gay or something.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:39 pm
As much as I live for freedom of speech, this is one of those times where I lose what little faith I have left in humanity.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:39 am
14 year olds say stupid things on the internet? Nawwwwwww. And you do realize that lashing out at her will only galvanize her, right? Right? Ignore, move on, and marginalize.  

Triakis Sam

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:55 am
Best thing to do in situations like this is to not give them any traffic to their site, ignore it and their message will not be heard.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:16 pm
That's really sad, which is why I'm not even going to pay attention to it, and kudos to those few who made some good points about this. It's good to know that not everybody is as narrow minded at this person, thank you to all those who have no problem with people being gay, lesbian, or bi like myself.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items