• Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:16 am
neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:29 pm
Did you find a lump or something?  

Arianah

Xiporah

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:42 pm
Oh man. Those are kinda bizarre. I had to have one after I had an abnormal breast exam. Since I have stretchy fat chick boobs, the lady was able to squish me and was like OMG THIS IS EXCELLENT COMPRESSION. I USUALLY CAN'T DO THIS MUCH. THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT IMAGE and I was like I'm glad you like your job, booby squisher.

Honestly, it's not that bad. Just let them know if the compression is too much for you.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:01 pm
I found (what I thought was) a lump back in February but I didn't have time to go to the doctor until last Monday. I'd been checking up on it myself and it hadn't changed or hurt at all, so I wasn't all that freaked out tbh. (yes I know it's stupid to put something like that off, but I hate going to the doctor because I hate getting blood drawn.) I mentioned it to my doctor, and when she was doing my breast exam she was like "...have you been able to feel it recently?" so I guess she couldn't find it, but she told me to go in for a mammogram just to be safe.

I'm not super excited (just because this week is homecoming and we have a big performance on Friday) but I'm not super worried.  

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:06 pm
Lol turns out what I thought was a lump was just connective tissue. And they didn't do a mammogram, just a sonogram. Still weird though.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:27 pm
Glad everything is ok.  

Arianah

Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas