Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:33 pm
A shrill and horrid cackling sliced through the cold night air, the b***h's own clawing and scratching drawing a maniacal grin across the male's twisted lips, thick and toxic saliva oozing forth from between cracked teeth and fangs. Not only was this moment her's, but it was his as well, claws scratching and the clawing the she-b***h back as his mind continued to spiral further into madness. Through her sheer dominance this eve, he had become her's... and in turn, she had become his as well, eyes cloaked in a fierce glow as a highly possessive nature began to show through.

Her howl, as shattered as it was, found itself being echoed by his own demonic "cry". "Your's and mine! Mine and your's! Dance this dance eternal we did... dance till two become one, never undone!" The madness was growing strong within him, it nearly hitting its peak as claws dug deeper into his wounds, mind not registering what was going on with the female. But that all changed, the panicked thrashing and desperate whimpering of the b***h as she was ripped violently off him bringing a more intense and savage glow to those bloodshot eyes.

"NOOOOO!!! SHE IS MINE!!! MINE!!!" Haiena's "roar" caused the forest to quake under its decibel, eyes being lost to the same toxic essence that oozed from his mouth. "She is mine and I am her's!! You will not take her!!!" This rage he began to exude was different than any before it, his mind keeping the berserker at bay, claws seeking to dig into the female's flesh and jerk her away from this unseen force. But, alas, it was to late! Right before his very eyes, her form was consumed by the darkness from wench she came... this being the proverbially thread that broke the camel's back. For all present, the forest felt itself shaking violently, Haiena's maddened and rage filled howl destroying what silence the night had hoped to reclaim.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:19 pm
Standing there in the shadows the elder smiled watching this beast envelop the forest in his feral temper tantrum. She had won this battle and soon would have her prize. Turning back to Miverva she sauntered off as the limp controlled form of the b***h was dragging behind them. So many things to plan for but first...

~FIN  

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff