Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:50 pm
User Image The girl had it in her, that fire.. and the bronze to back it as she lashed, and lashed at a rock. As if it were an enemy, she continued to go at it, growling, snarling. Bashing her weight against it.. Just because 'Princess Emi' came back, did not change Espoir's outlook. She didn't care who became lead.. she would follow not because she was devoted to them, but because there was no other life she lived beyond this. Lack of better explanation, the hybrid was dealt all the wrong cards. As a child, she was bullied- and was beaten over and over again by their father. The only thing good in her life, was her siblings.. and Abila, a cub she had befriended.

They didn't have a 'mother' figure til one day... Father didn't come back for weeks.. and the juveniles were too scared to come out.. So they stayed almost starving to death til Tabia the Council member, whom was just a Geisha back then took them in to her home, the only luck she felt was when she saw Abila.. she was in HER home.. and would be living with her. The two became almost inseparable.. Of course bringing along Amour, her sister.. But in the radical moments, her life took a drastic change.. When ....Abila.. had gotten married.

Another strike. Another echo within the dark caves only lit by the glowing water. A fierce growling snarl and the sound of a rock breaking in two.. And a rather large one at that, heaving.. and heaving.. No one dared to mess with Espoir.. she was one of the deadliest hybrids.. Those whom challenged her would meet a demise like her father served to them.. Luckily, they were wary of her, they would come in groups to try and take her down.. But she slowly living up to her father's legacy.. daughter of Noir, a legend.. the shadow assassin. No one had mercy, and no one would die a sweet death.. Their was torture.. and pleading to die.. screams.. Memories those would be scarred with.. And when they looked at Espoir. Slowly.. She was becoming the monster they called her father.

Sweat matted her fur down.. her muscles were becoming tight but still she wanted to destroy things- and train. Harder and harder. What else was their left? Another growl before she tossed herself at another rock. It could have been full day- or full night by now, and Espoir wouldn't have noticed, not in these dark caves- not in the lower levels of the tunnel. Til she threw herself at the wrong rock, and the sharpened end sliced right through her shoulder.. And a howl of pain erupted from her but that didn't stop her. Only gave her more adrenaline to keep going.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image

Leenah had told her to meet other pride members and make some friends. Morea had always felt a bit distant from others and found making friends to be difficult. Her mother hated all those around them and kept Morea and her siblings close to home. She wasn't mad at her mother for doing this, she knew she was only trying to protect them. However it still made it difficult for her to make connections.

When Leenah came, her mother asked her to leave. If it wasn't for that, she would have been hesitant to leave her mother. However she was sure it would all end up alright. Leenah was now with her lost litter, something she was sure made the whole family at ease. She still hadn't had a real chance to meet them yet and hoped soon she could get to know them.

However now her aunt expected her to get to know other members of the pride. Instead, Morea decided to hide away in the caves. There was no one there she could bother. Until she knew more of the pride, she didn't want to get close to others and make a fool of herself for her lack of knowledge.

Inside the cave she heard an echo, it sounded odd, she thought. Her curiosity got the best of her as she made her way through the cave. She then saw a shadow like figure. Carefully she approached her. The other's fur was covered in sweat, had she been training?

"He-hello?" She said quietly, crouching down. She hid most of her body behind a rock, with only her face peeking out. Her ears pulled back. "I am sorry to disturb you, I just, wandered in here. I probably should have. Please forgive me."

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:31 am
Chi Sohma
User Image The hybrid lashed out several other times before she exerted her should enough to have possibly have sprung it before she stopped. Her head bowed before a moment passed and she threw herself at the rock the girl hid behind. Showing her she was found out. The very being of her screamed out before intense heeving replaced it, cooling down, she heard subtle words.. Espoir's ears swiveled up and to the location. A hybrid, much like herself but she was taller and excelled in shaped yet toned muscles. Eyes the color of the clearest sky shown against a blackened face, even her white fur had darkened.

She wasnt done screaming, and let out what seemed like a howl... Until her body calmed enough to simply shake off the heat. Then the eyes came back to her. "What are you doing here..." almost immediately, her mind registered the answer and gave her a gruff. "New blood." shaking her fur off again from sweat and blood shook out with her as well.

"You shouldn't go wondering around the darker lit tunnels. Should have known better." Her body, like. Boxer kept shifting her body weight with a light bounce to it. "There be monsters in these caves. Youve been warned." Then it was time to run laps to cool down, and after about the second lap around the small spring her body shifted on the her sprung leg and she went down, not too gracefully but more powerful. Thud.

A hiss warned out of her, pleeing the body to stop.ALong with her legs of mush, her tongue hung from her bottom jaw like a dog, and hiss before finally ceasing to move. Just long drawn out hurts.. Almost forgettinabouther sithe girl, she went tracked and thought of Amour.ANd what she could be doing while she trained. With one war under belt, she didnt have to question her strength of her protection. It was already plainly shown. "What brought you to this place...?

Club Snails

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:28 pm
Fear was swallowing her up. She had never felt anything like it. When the other hybrid attacked the rock she was hiding behind, she felt that she could cry, but she stayed strong. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." She spoke quickly, not looking the other in the eyes. "I was just looking for some place quite and I heard you. I didn't think anything of it." She could feel her eyes watering up.

"M-monsters!" Her ears flattened. This was not good. She thought she would be safe here. Everyone seemed so protecting. She didn't know there were monsters in the pride. "W-what kind of monsters?" She thought of angry apes when she thought of monsters. She hoped there were none like that in these caves. If there were she would avoid them as much as she could.

Morea watched her do laps. Was she training and if so, for what? Then there was the fall. She jumped when the hybrid went down with a thud. "Are, are you okay?" She wasn't sure what to do if the hybrid was hurt. Cautiously, she inched toward the hybrid. When was close, but still far enough to make a hasty retreat, she laid down. "I came her to enjoy the silence." She wasn't sure what reaction her answer would have.

"What about you?" She wondered if the hybrid was training or if it was something else.

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image Her body didn't move, and it costed her too much energy to move her head eve, but she did. Slowly looking at the girl.. retorting her tongue inside her mouth as her eyes looked the girl over. Then turning her head. "Monsters like me." She got serious.. Quiet and her breathing was hard but contained through her nostrils.

Having the girl lay down not couple inches from her, made her muscles twitch but out of the heat than the girl. Although, from the lay- she wasn't completely threatened and that feeling was acceptable. "Not much silence when we're talking is it." Eyes trying to grip in to the other's soul, but this notion was subsided as she looked to the water once again... Then she lowered her head once more. "To forget." The comment was harsh and full of pain..but masked by the strength she tried to keep at the forefront. Protecting herself... from the pain.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:29 pm
Morea looked at her with confusion. "You can't be a monster." How someone could imagine themselves as a monster was beyond her. She couldn't see others as monsters. Even when the other hybrid was upset, Morea was scared, but she didn't think she was a monster. "If you are a monster then wouldn't I be one too? We look a little different, but in the end are we not the same?"

She smiled with the comment of the lack of silence. Morea was starting to feel a little more comfortable. It was a different situation then any she had ever been in. She still was ready to run for it if the other were to try to attack. There was no way she could hold her own against this hybrid.

However when she said 'to forget,' Morea felt that she was a little less frightening. Thought clouded her mind as she thought about what had happened to the one in front of her. "To forget? I am sorry." was what Morea said. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to ask more about what she wanted to forget, but felt that would be rude. "If you need to talk about it, I am here. I have been told that I am a decent listener."

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:56 am
User Image For a minute, Espoir looked dumbfounded.. Then shook her head. "Monsters can not be seen through the skin nor fur.. But on the inside. Sometimes it can be inflicted on others and eat them up making them monsters too." It was her mother's expression of words that Espoir had used although she never met her mother. 'Dying' As soon as she was born.

"THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT!" She smashed her paw in to the ground. Her heart was breaking and it was ailing so deep inside... it started to crack. "She's already married and I couldn't stop her!" Tears started running down her face by this point with all the built up sorrow..

Club Snails

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:19 pm
Morea hesitated but walked closer to the hybrid to get a better look. The words she said sent a shiver down Morea's spine. 'Making them monsters too'. Being a hybrid, Morea knew others around her whispered horrible things about her, but she still never considered herself a monster. She took a deep breath in as she allowed herself to stand right next to her.

Her ears folded back when she yelled and slammed her paw into the ground. “... She?” It hit her in an instant. “You couldn't be with her...” She had never been in that situation. Her aunt Leenah had told her stories though about falling in love and not having them return your feelings.

Gently she set her paw on top of the other hybrids. “Forgetting her might erase some of the pain, but you would also forget the good times you had with her.” She said softly. “It's important to keep those memories. At least I think so.”

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:14 pm
User Image "It HURTS!! IT HURTS!" She was the strongest and most able body in the pride. Built with speed and strength all at once. But that mattered very little in the matters of the heart. You could see in the hybrid's eyes- the lonliness.. It was like an infection.

"She loved me! She told me!"

He growls were like screams and cries... Scratching and tearing her chest apart.. Then .. she fell to the ground and just let the tears flow.. "I was her first assigned... we played together.. our first everything. She taught me how to laugh... her home...she brought me home.. she saved me...... now.. Im alone.. and the places we used to be are empty.. I can't feel them anymore.."

Club Snails

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:39 am
The hybrid seemed so lost, lonely and desperate. Morea couldn't handle seeing anyone like this. She wanted to help the hybrid out, but she was lost for words. Losing the one you love was unimaginable pain. The thought of that and still being in the same pride as that love one made Morea cold.

She set her head close to the other hybrid head, trying anything to comfort her. “It will stay empty for a while.” she said quietly. “It will stay empty till you're ready to let someone in.”

Her knowledge of love was lacking. She cared deeply for her family but that was the only love she had experience. However she did know what it was like to care deeply about someone and not have them return it. Her own mother left without a goodbye, leaving her to be taken care of by her aunt. It had left her feeling cold inside.

What this hybrid was feeling must have been times more worse though.

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:54 pm
User Image Espoir was meant to be broken. Her whole family was. Where was her father now- the one that beat them senseless- where was their mother- that the pride said was dead. Taken in by Tabia, Abila's mother only to grow up and find out that Abila's affections were to someone else. The kisses were gone now. Her gentle touch.. they had faded away... Married and gone. Where- and what was Espoir left with? A sister that never left outside the pride nor spoke and her other sisters were left to a mission they never returned from.

After the screaming and growling... she slowly turned to the hybrid. Exhausted from emotion and the first instinct... was to bury her face in to the crease of the other's neck and soon she had snugged her way under the girl, like a cub would. Wounded. To feel comfort... but that ended abruptly...

When a few other fighters began to march in. Stocked on getting some deep cave training in, and like always- one was probably the new buck and was probably the one getting teased the most.

Quickly Espoir realized- and turned around and left...

"Commander Espoir?" One turned before the dark frame passed by them.

Club Snails
I tripped on some feelings, its ok now. I brushed it off xDDDDD LOL
Done, and probably start on the next development of their story.
Morea could meet Abila :O!!

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff