[PRP] Further Research - Faolan and Bae Shin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:29 pm
He gave a nod, "That is all I care about I ask nothing else of you other than not leaving my hide marred. If I am marred visibly then I can not work and if I have no job you will be left with nothing but a corpse of this pretty dark hide to play with." He said flicking his tail. He found himself a nice couch to sit on and sat down, "I am a bit thirsty." He said gently even when sick or hurt he could still work so he did not mind if he was poisoned. "You wont need to roofee me Faolan..." he said softly with a smile, "So no need to worry bout that...I will drink what ever you bring me. For tonight as least my body is yours."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:53 pm
He chuckled to himself as he returned to the room with two bottles of water, handing one to Bae Shin before flopping into the chair. "You really think I'm a b*****d don't you? I won't poison you. Or drug you." He opened his water and took a drink as he watched the model. "I'm not my father. The pain and torture are only fun if you enjoy it as much as I do. Maybe we ought to get some things straight and lay some rules. Other than no permanent marks or scars."' Faolan tilted his head and contemplated. "So what can't I do?"

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:14 pm
Bae Shin laughed a bit and took the water. "Ah so need need for the flirting now I see." He looked at the water and opened it. "I never thought you were a b*****d. I was simply telling you you would not need it if you were thinking of using it. That way you could save it for your next toy." He sighs a bit and looks over the scientist, "Is your father that bad? I guess if we are going to do this that might be nice. Who knows maybe when it is all over I will let you leave a small permanent mark on me...if that interests you." He spoke softly and when asked what couldn't Faolan do he thought for a moment.

Taking a swig of the water he tilted his head back with a smirk, "How about love me?" Loving someone was the most dangerous thing one could do. Bae could not think about what possible dark things someone like Faolan could do to him so he had not idea what the limit should be. "As long as I can still work at my current job I guess you don't have any limits...that I can currently think of. Do you have any for me?" He asked sitting back up to look at the pale stallion more fully.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:50 am
Faolan's expression turned grim as he thought about Jacob. "He's the worst. Not that I don't understand why." He shuddered as he imagined how Jacob would have handled the scene in the coffee shop. Still the thought of being able to leave a mark of his own on the tiny model brought a grin to his face again. "If that's the case, then I'll take extreme care to make sure it won't be visible to the general populace." He pointedly ignored the statement about love. Faolan found the whole subject a giant headache. It was an ever changing state of mind with nothing definite about it. A scientists nightmare. At the same time however, it was a strange thing that Faolan hoped to explore in the future. After all, he had seen its effects in both of his fathers, and now in his brother Cian.

"Just one. For as long as this..." He paused for a moment looking for a word to describe the relationship. "As long as this experiment continues -which I hope will be a while- you must promise not to get tangled in a dating relationship with someone. You could say I'm very possessive of my toys. I didn't share well as a child." He fixed Bae Shin with a look that expressed that he was dead serious. "If you decide you want out tell me."

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:18 am
Bae Shin laughed softly, 'Thanks for that." He said in regards to the possible future marking. He watched the understandable shifting of the other's face. It seemed family was a bit of an issue for him. The fact that the pale stallion did not so much as make a bit of a noise to the love comment cause the dark stallion to raise a brow. The added comments of Faolan's one condition made him a bit suspicious.

"Are you afraid someone will see your work? And try to get you in trouble? Or that I will seek someone else to tear me apart?" He sighed "I don't date anyone Faolan. Our experiment will be nothing more than that. You get to do what you want with my body that seems to call for your skilled hands to ruin and fix. And I am drawn to this sick need to feel you ruining me and seeing how long I can last. I will be exclusive to you threw this...as long as I can help him. But if I must bed someone to farther my career again I will not hesitate." he said softly.

He tried to figure out what sick pleasure he was going to get from this. It truly seemed that he was giving his body up not to any type of pleasure but to physical pain. And yet the though of walking down the runway in a fever as the hidden stitching of a recent experiment threaten to break each agonizing step bringing back a image of what had gone down seemed grotesquely exciting. "I will be honest with you Faolan...when I want out I tell you."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff