Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Which One Are You? ;3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:39 pm
gojiron
Uke, I've gotten both Innocent and Badass. And it can be true either way though depends on the setting. In reality of the situation though my friends and family can't even seem to figure out who it is I like, though I thought I was obvious. Someday I will be the kawaii.

Game the system! Get the answer that you want!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:56 am
Don't know what this stuff means but I laughed at a couple of the questions and their responses available.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You are a Chibi Seme
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get yaoi merchandise..  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Tyuu

Vanquished Shoujo

12,450 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:58 pm
Clueless Uke every time I take it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:29 pm
heart

Quote:
You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke, who you will dedicate yourself to and lavish with gifts and attention.
Most compatible with: Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke
Least compatible with: Badass Uke, Dramatic Uke
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get yaoi merchandise..

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

Dyllea

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:40 pm
You are a Clueless Uke!
Having a good time is what you're all about. You're satisfied just to have someone to eat hamburgers and play video games with, and are completely oblivious to other's manipulative behavior. You don't expect much, and that can be a good thing. You're perfect prey for the Opportunist Seme, who might take advantage of you, but you probably won't even notice, or really care, as long as you're enjoying yourself.
Most compatible with: Opportunist Seme, Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't ******** With Me Seme

Yeah, that seems about right.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:07 pm
This is what I got.
You are a Chibi Seme
You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke

TheOneOfName

Zilarine

Girl-Crazy Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:32 pm
Isn't what I was thinking I would get... x)

You are a Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.
Most compatible with: Romantic Seme

yum_cupcake  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:52 pm
My gosh~! All the innocent ukes should totally friend me! D: I want a close friend or possible lover to spoil~ emotion_kirakira heart

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

Raybadursh

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:35 pm
Chibi seme both times. I'm frankly not very surprised sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:51 pm
You are a Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.
Most compatible with: Romantic Seme

As for my second personality (yes I got that ;-; )

You are a Sadistic Seme!
It takes a special kind of uke to appreciate the punishment you dish out. Making them beg for mercy is what you're all about. You give your uke the gift of pain, and the louder their moans are, the more satisfied with the relationship you'll be. It's no fun if they don't struggle, and struggle and torture is what the Dramatic Uke, your perfect match, lives for.
Most compatible with: Dramatic Uke
Least compatible with: Everyone else

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items