Captain

Quotable Genius

5,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image

On the west outskirts of the city the sits the only public airport for miles. Aside from being the most popular means of transportation in and out of the city it's food court and many shops have created a hang out spot similar to what you would see in a mall. The diversity of people range from the traveling business man rushing to get a cup of coffee before his flight to the calm collective local eating his breakfast before work.

There are three sections of parking around the front of the building which usually remained filled. If lucky however you may find a spot in the three layered parking garage. Although in all likeliness you will find yourself catching a shuttle from the large lot a few blocks away.

User Image

The first thing you see when you enter is the multiple long lines for tickets separated by the black cloth belts that divide them. Also in this room are ATMS, vending machines, and luggage claim. To go any further you must walk past the first of many metal detectors guarded by security and drug dogs.

The airport is home to several airline services. Flea Hopper Express is the cheapest of the three, but the planes are in poor condition and finding a direct flight is nearly impossible. People's Plane is most likely the best value, a reasonable price if you book in advance, better conditions, less stops, and the engine sputters far less than if you were to fly with Flea Hopper. Finally Upper-Air is a luxury line for higher classed travelers who prefer on flying in style, equipped with more spacious seating, an all you can eat buffet, individual satellite radios and televisions for each customer, and minimal to no stops.

All airlines fly to anywhere within the U.S and Canada, and all but the Flea Hopper Express offer international flights.

User Image

In the heart of the building are the shops and restaurants along with various benches, plants, and odd random works of art. It was specifically designed for you to walk by them before you can reach your terminal for departure, where you will have to go through another metal detector and be waved down for a wand and possibly selected for random cavity searches. In both the center of the airport and the terminals are large electronic boards with constantly changing red letters that inform information on all flights coming in and out.

We appreciate you flying with Flight Night International.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image
Donny Cain
۩════════════════════════۩
Win or lose, it doesn't matter to me
I do what I do simply because
I was there to do it.

۩════════════════════════۩

xxDonny had a lot of work ahead of him. He parked his truck in the service entrance of the Shopping area of the Airport; his plan was to rig the top floor with explosives, destroying the support beams. The resulting rubble that would come down would than crush and destroy the levels below it. It would require less C4 than most other places, but it also needed careful placement, and it was difficult to hide them. If he was stationed here, he could use his illusions to hide his bombs, but because he had other places to be, that would not be possible. He sighed, but he knew he could just us his illusions to conceal himself as he placed the explosives. After studying the layout of the top floor, Donny knew where to place the bombs, it was only a manner of getting it there. The place was a bit busy, what with some hustle and bustle going on about. Security officers looked around to make sure no one like him was causing trouble. But he just went right past security, going up the down escalators in order to bypass the scanners. It was only a few floors up from there.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ryonara

Aizen Teresaga

Fashionable Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:41 pm
The ℜ 𝖊 𝖛 𝖊 𝖓 𝖆 𝖓 𝖙 Guardian
"And as the Ascended One danced into Heaven, the Revenant Guardian returned..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One thing was for certain: finding a parking spot proved to be more difficult than imagined. Raven had finally arrived, veering to the west of the city, and as the scenery grew more sparce, it became more obvious where the landing strips were located. Before too long, the Airport lay ahead of her, and it was just as bustling as any other place. A cold fear crept down her spine at this notion, because the trail was strongest here. It was one thing to unearth the C4, but how in the world would they be able to find anything in the madness of Flight NIght? There were so many aural signatures criss-crossing, overlapping, masking one another.

Navigating through the garage, Raven finally found herself a parking spot on the third tier. Discreetly passing a large van, she altered her clothing to something slightly more normal and less auspicious. Hooking her thumbs through the loops of her jeans, her brown boots clicked softly against the concrete, echoing all around her and getting lost in the madness of passing vehicles entering or exiting. An olive green blouse was tucked in and over shadow by a plaid button up in crimson, beige, and green, a breast pocket lined with bronze studs. A brown leather cross over bag hung at her side as her gaze swiveled around, secretly trying to make sense of everything going on around her, and successfully appearing lost. Heaving a sigh, she began to trek back to the base level, doing her best to avoid being hit by hazardous cars.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

||. Ego si relapsus resurgo .||

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:02 pm
Eclipse dove to a small area that was secluded enough from him to take human form once more with out being detected. The airport was abuzz with many minds, excited, nervous, frustrated either ready to leave the city or just arriving. He felt a knot in his stomach this place had many more people at stake if they failed than even the boardwalk. Eclipse's first instinct was to find Raven in this crowded area she was able to track the C4 itself. He jogged to where he could pick up Raven's mental patterns.

Eclipse approached her, "There are a lot of people here." he said to Raven as he drew closer. He knew he probably didn't have to say it but he figured it would be better than saying nothing. "C-can you tell where it is?" he asked her keeping his voice low, he didn't want to alert to security that there was something severely amiss. He knew that it would only cause more problems the more people were involved. Though he had to wonder how it was that amongst the many security precautions that airports had how Donny could have lad enough to blow the place sky high and nobody except for Raven, Mr. Lhao and himself could even notice.

BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Aizen Teresaga

Fashionable Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:08 pm
The ℜ 𝖊 𝖛 𝖊 𝖓 𝖆 𝖓 𝖙 Guardian
"And as the Ascended One danced into Heaven, the Revenant Guardian returned..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Her gaze kept steadfast, locked on the looming building and its various branches--no doubt terminals. "The trails lead to the building, that much I've gathered. But as to where...I cannot determine just yet. If I can get to a potent connection, I could track is more easily. It is like a computer, really. Being able to hack into a system. That does not go without consequence. I could wind up comatose. My abilities only go so far before my mind is irreparably damaged. It may be time to be more smart about how to find these...things."

Gazing around them at last, Raven realized it was probably best that she not mention the words "bomb", "explosive" or "C4" in public, lest they be surrounded and arrested immediately, and then all Hell would break loose. There was badly any time to think! This was far more dangerous than the pier. Where would they be? From the bottom? The top? All throughout? Raven fell back on the first theory, narrowing her gaze, "He's going to want to instill fear. Panic. Confusion. Chaos. It wont be random--that would be too disorienting.. Something they will not see coming until it happens. It will give anticipation. That will trigger the fear, panic..." As she spoke, her pace slowed. Here was where her real skills came into work. She was proud of her ability to draw herself on the same intellectual level as her adversary. Now she was faced trying to think like a terrorist.

"There's got to be a trigger. What is the best way...?"
Now she continued onward, still swirling in her own thoughts and hypothesis. At one point, she stopped and craned her neck, tilting her head back to give the Airport a glance over. "The top..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

||. Ego si relapsus resurgo .||

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:11 am
Eclipse watched as Raven worked things out, he occasionally checked around the area to survey their surroundings. He sighed a little bit and wondered how somebody could orchestrate such madness and catastrophe "The top?" he asked looking to the control tower. He raised and eyebrow at Raven, "What do you think we should do now?" he watched as a a couple of the airport security walked passed them. "Hmm," he could see that they had keycards on them, that could help to get Raven and himself to anywhere they needed to.

He briefly thought about using his shape shifting powers to take the form of a security guard but knew he would have make sure that the person he would duplicate would be out of the way. Then there was the matter of Raven it didn't look like she could shapeshift like him, "Do you think...? No it's too risky." he started and stopped before rethinking even bringing it up. He sighed again, "If I shapeshifted into a security and... uh... acquired a key card and ID I could get anywhere we need." he said to Raven finally. "But there are risks, the airport does service supernaturals so they might be prepared for things like that, and then there's the actual acquiring of what I need which is a felony and... Not to mention we would need two different sets for me and you." he chewed on his lip. He gave a long hard glance at the floor. Many years ago he did this kind of thing for a living, he was undetectable and he wouldn't stop at anything the accomplish a mission even if it meant killing somebody but now he was different he had tried very hard to bury that part of himself. "Nevermind it's not a good plan." he said looking back at the tower again.

BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:17 pm
Sayyid of Arabia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paul Bilson, Ghoul in Disguise

Paul walked into the airport entrance. He had come to pick up a co-worker friend of his, but had gotten late because of traffic. He looked around for a clock or time display, but had to move from the entrance to peer around. He would have called his friend, but he had no phone and did not feel like getting on either. He was old school, preferring written communication. Little did he know the fun of text messaging! Alas, he had no electric power in his dirt hole home so it would be useless to buy a cell anyway.

Paul/Sayyid did possess a magical dagger, but he never dared to bring it out or use it. He had it tucked securely in his back of his belt, but he bumped into the Revenant Guardian woman. He was in a hurry to find his friend and did not notice. The dagger made a noise as it rattled on the floor for a bit before it stopped. Over the buzz of people and everything, he did not hear it. The first blade showed no sign of wear or age upon it, but when draw from its sheath a power could be felt by the person who held the dagger. Sayyid would be forced to serve that person as master for three wishes.

Current Clothes: Jeans, yellow polo shirt, black tennis shoes

[Enter from Sayyid's Dirth Burrow Hideout]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:54 pm
Eclipse was caught up in trying to think of a plan to get up into the tower when he heard a clang on the floor. He looked back looking for what made the sound. He went over to the source of the sound immediately noticing it was a dagger, "This can't be good to bring to an airport." he muttered to himself and he knelt down to inspect it further. It was sheathed, he supposed if he were human he wouldn't have noticed that there some sort of power come from it. "Where did you come from?" he asked as he outstretched his hand hand to touch it. He picked it up quickly and tucked it into his jacket and secured it so it wouldn't slip out. He took a quick look around to make sure that nobody, especially security, saw what he had just picked up. He chewed in his lip and started once again to try and come up with a plan to rid the airport of the C4.

He glanced over at Raven who was more or less motionless at the moment, he wondered if she was still trying to think up a plan. He sighed a little bit and watched the same two security people making their rounds again. He know they were starting to the notice them, he gave a small smile as one of them approached Eclipse.
"Is everything alright, sir?" one the officers asked.
"Of course, we're just waiting for ...you," Eclipse said. "There's something wrong in the men's restroom, there's a very suspicious person in there." he said slyly.
"Oh, would you show me?' The security officer asked.
"Of course." Eclipse responded.
As soon as they got into the restroom Eclipse looked at him, "Look I'm sorry I lied to you but everyone here is in danger and, you aren't going to be able to leave the restroom until I'm gone because this is a prison." He said quickly, using his telepathy to make him believe his words. "Also I'm going to need you pass card and uniform." he said with a wry smile. Eclipse took the humans effortlessly and put on the uniform, "Sorry I don't know how else to help everybody." he said as he left the restroom and bee-lined it to the tower as fast is he could.  

BeautifulEclipse
Crew

Dangerous Winner

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
City of NIght Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers