Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Seeking onexone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priincessu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:13 pm
Hello all and thank you for stopping by my thread! Giving a quick note, i apologize for typos, bad punctuation and misspelling. I am writing from my phone at work lol

So yes! I am seeking a onexone partner! Some info about me. I am 22, female, straight and happily married(no no children aaide from fuzzy kitty babies lol) I role play semi-lit so i try to write ar least 2 paragraphs when on writers block. I dont have limits as far as bedroom scenes and romance however i dont want a smut rp or to cyber. I like harlequin type style.

Anyone interested must be an adult, no minors, and i would prefer female writers, but if you are a guy and can separate a role play from reality it kay worl out. (Ive had odd experiences..) Roleplays can be over email or pm (emails may work better due to TOS).

As far as plots, i have two in mind and will discuss with you if you pm me. I am an open person and i support all relationships howevrr im more comfortable doing hetero and playing the female. I can try female /female and eventually male/male. If you want to double i have no problen with that!

I also enjoy drawing and, with your permission, would love to try to draw illustrations (even just sketches) from our rp. So i can work on a lot of things. Especially drawing guys lol

TL;DR
- seeking onexone adult partner, no minors
- no limits, tell me yours
- this is an rp no straight up cybering. Im married so i dont need that lol
- i have two plot ideas either can be used for F/M or F/F
- I prefer my main to be female if you want to double i can play a male
- anthro/furry only, no ferral
- rp via email or pm

Aaand if you have any questions post below or just drop me a pm!

*waits*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:17 am
Priincessu

Idk if you're still looking, but I would happily help you out in this endeavor.  

Soriku the Ookami

Hilarious Shapeshifter

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items