All alone, care to cuddle? (Arrin x Cari) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:30 pm
Cari gave a playful shriek and giggled like mad when Arrin being redistributing the snow and ice from his fur to hers, wiggling and aiming playful nips at his legs and tail. Her eyes and smile sparkled with the pure joy of simply being alive, happy, and in love.

"Well, I cheat a little," she replied with playful mischief, and help up one of her paws for inspection. Even though she was physically shorter than Arrin, her stature was just as broad as his. In the area of paw-size however, she beat him. The limb she held up was well-muscled and wide. The webbing between her toes was also more prominent, giving her and her species more surface area to better walk over instead of through the crusty surface of snowy, or in this case more surface to scoop away more snow. The whole thing was so fuzzy that it was difficult to spot the webbing, another thing that helped them move about.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:16 pm
“There is nothing cheating about being born to live in this area of the world.” He leaned down just over her paw and blew his warm breath gently on it to warm her paw up. He had seen her paws before and knew how efficient they were at moving snow but that didn’t stop chunks of ice from forming between her toes that she would have to chew out later. He had that problem but Cari had it worse with that delicate but strong webbing she always was so careful and took such good care of her paws but he wanted to help her sometime. After all he was her mate and wanted to do anything that would make her happier.

He grinned at his earlier mind set of the trip. It was enough he was here with her. “You know Cari I might be the world’s biggest fool but I’m so lucky you love me anyway.” He looked her in the eye and moved forward to give her a soft lick on the muzzle.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

jinxgirl5

Alien Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:50 pm
Cari laughed and didn't give Arrin the chance to finish moving forward; she pretty much darted forward and give him a lick of her own. "So if I'm in love with the world's biggest fool, doesn't that come with a title," she asked playfully, even as her bright purple eyes glowed with affection. "If you're going with King I could be Queen of the Fools. Or if that's a little too formal...hmmm."

She tapped a paw to her chin, briefly distracted trying to think of a different title one could use that had a beta title. Alpha and Beta was a little too plain. She couldn't think of a beta for Hero, and besides that was a special nickname. That mental image did conjure up another word, one somewhat similar and that actually did have a beta to it. Cari tested the sound of it in her mind, found she liked it, then turned her grin back on Arrin.

"Oooor, you could be the Knight of Fools and I can be your trusty Squire!" She leaned forward and gave him a gentle n** along his jawline, still grinning with affection. "Or if you like the title of King I could change my title to Jester, since I'm so silly."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:54 pm
Chuckling he stuck out his tongue at her. “Title, why of course it does.” He listened to her rattle off ideas looking at her and marveling just how cute she looked when she was pondering something. As she rattled off titles one after another he chuckled quietly. Her affections to him made him lean to her. “You might be silly at times Cari but you have the most sense of any fox I know. That must seem odd saying and given the makeup of our tribe but it’s true. You always seem to know what’s important to me, even when I don’t really know it. You take care of everyone you can even if they aren’t on your team and giving you a hard time. Even now when we are away from it all and I’m wound up like a squirrel that just fell in ice water. You just being you is enough to calm me down and make me smile.” Raising a paw Arrin brushed some snow off the top of his head while clearly looking for words. “This trip was kind of my way to take you away from the tribe for a while and kind of..” He blushed furiously. “Kind of try to get you about thinking about a family. I’m not a flashy or strong kind of male so I figured starting a family was one of the ways I could support you and show how much I love you. I know we’re a young couple compared to our tribe leader and all but I wanted to show you how much I care about you and maybe start thinking about a family of our own. When you said before you didn’t feel ready for kits I wondered if you didn’t want any and to be honest that made me pretty upset. Still I think I got it. You want kits later but want to enjoy the time we have as mates now just as us.” He waved a paw gesturing between him and Cari. “This is worth it and I love every moment of it. Thanks for reminding me about how important time like this is.” He smiled very softly. “Cari my Jester queen and light of my life.”  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers