Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:24 pm
Just lay on my floor and cry. emotion_facepalm I feel like death has come and stabbed me in my throat. Then ripped tiny little slices leaving me to cough and just die.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:30 pm
You and me both.  

Luciella Latte
Crew

Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:32 pm
Lilith Ebony
You and me both.

Let's do that then.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:33 pm
BerryLovin
Just lay on my floor and cry. emotion_facepalm I feel like death has come and stabbed me in my throat. Then ripped tiny little slices leaving me to cough and just die.

Sweetheart, gargle a little salted warm water. say "Hello" and spit it out.

You just need to keep your throat wet.

Getting drunk will do the opposite. Alcohol Dehydrates you. (Trust me.. It does..Bryan's gotten so drunk we had to serve him water at 6 am to hydrate him) So SIP some hot/warm tea. Snuggle into a blankie, put on the notebook (One of your favorite movies :3) And cry, just let the stress out. Ask daddy for some lozenges. Suck on one every hour or so, depends on you. If you don't have any lozenges, honey. Dip a spoon in honey. let the honey settle, suck the spoon till it's gone. Take some night-time cold and flu liquid (cough depressant) and get some sleep. If your daddy has a humidifier ask him to set it up for you. Sleep in a cotton T-shirt/nothing, rub some Vapor-rub on your chest, and relax. just try and get some sleep babe. <3

you could also drink some light tea, with a little honey.

but tomorrow drink plenty of water (32-64 ounces+) and just rest.  

Mitwad

Witty Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100

Banana McMuffins
Vice Captain

Bashful Regular

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:43 pm
S i l e n t P o e m
BerryLovin

Getting drunk will do the opposite. Alcohol Dehydrates you. (Trust me.. It does..Bryan's gotten so drunk we had to serve him water at 6 am to hydrate him) So SIP some hot/warm tea. Snuggle into a blankie, put on the notebook (One of your favorite movies :3) And cry, just let the stress out. Ask daddy for some lozenges. Suck on one every hour or so, depends on you. If you don't have any lozenges, honey. Dip a spoon in honey. let the honey settle, suck the spoon till it's gone. Take some night-time cold and flu liquid (cough depressant) and get some sleep. If your daddy has a humidifier ask him to set it up for you. Sleep in a cotton T-shirt/nothing, rub some Vapor-rub on your chest, and relax. just try and get some sleep babe. <3

Just.. shh, please.

I don't need a parent like figure, I know what alcohol does dear friend.
so please! stop being a parent.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:30 am
BerryLovin
S i l e n t P o e m
BerryLovin

Just.. shh, please.

I don't need a parent like figure, I know what alcohol does dear friend.
so please! stop being a parent.

I'll stop. You don't need me harping you. It's wrong. If you have a problem with how I act, take it up with me By textplus or PM's. I know you know what It does but god Damnit Deanna, I love you. YOU. I can't function right knowing your sick or hurt or whatever happens. I'm someone called. Yandere. It means that I'm crazy- crazy in love with you. You can't stop me from loving you. However I realize you don't need a daddy figure anymore from me. (not that I was one anyway. Heh.) you need someone.. Someone like who I was. Who I need to be. Regardless no more 'Daddy Mitch.' rather, Mitchie … and Pookie are back. Sorry to those of you who read this.

Need a TL;DR? I'll stop being so Yandere. (google it) and more.. Loving, open and accepting. Just PM me. Don't respond to me here. This is between us, not the guild, not Lily, You and I.  

Mitwad

Witty Werewolf

7,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Member Chat! Out of Character

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items