5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:14 pm
1x1 Rp Between Sapphire-Skellington and My-Demonic-Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:18 pm
User Image
"Alice? Are you even listening to me?" Abigail asked in a teasing tone. "I'm sorry, what was that?" Alice said, snapping back to reality. "My, my. Your head's always in the clouds. I was talking about Duke Verona. He's interested in marrying you, and he's quite a dashing gentleman," Abigail said with a blissful sigh. "But I don't want to marry him, " Alice replied, irritated by the topic. "He doesn't care for me at all. It's a simple case of lust, nothing more." Abigail sighed, knowing that it was a lost cause. "You can't hide from marriage forever," she said as she stood up, daintily wiping of her dress, before strolling off.
Alice sighed, gazing across the field as she leaned against the tree. "Why do I have to get married anyways?" She asked herself softly, and she heard a slight rustle. Peaking to the side, Alice noticed a curious white rabbit staring back at her, almost calling her to follow. "How peculiar." Alice stood, and the rabbit hopped a few paces forward, tilting its head back to make sure she was following. Alice walked after it, and it began accelerating, and soon Alice was in a full out sprint. The rabbit stopped before a hidden pool, and stared at Alice one more, before diving into it. She stopped, waiting for it to swim back up, but it didn't. "Little rabbit, where did you go?" Alice asked, leaning over the pool. As she gazed at the water, she saw a flicker of movement, and was yanked underneath. Alice opened her eyes, completely perplexed as she was drug deeper and deeper underneath the water, passing mystical sights. Even stranger was the fact that she wasn't drowning, or even out of breath. Finally, the water gave way, and she was thrust out of the water and landed on a large mushroom.
"Welcome back, Alice," the Cheshire Cat said. "Or are you?"  

Sapphire-Skellington

Gracious Phantom

12,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle Hardened 150

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image

Welcome to Wonderland.

"YOU CHEATING b*****d!! Off with his head!" The Queen of Hearts screeched, pointing at a traitorous servant (whom she'd also been having a slight love affair with) with her golden scepter. He had reported her to the enemy and...He'd captured her heart. "Out of my sight! I do not want to see him again!" She shouted.Two of her heavily armored card-shaped servants dragged the man away while he was pathetically begging for his life.

The look on her face was stone, but on the inside, she was weeping...How many men had betrayed her heart? Her own former husband had had affairs with many a women...and now his head was buried somewhere underneath the palace she now stood in. Sighing, she glanced around.
"Wine!" She roared. Nobody appeared. "I said 'wine'!" She screeched. A second later, the door opened and a frog servant hurried in, a golden goblet and a bottle of blood red wine on his red and black checkered tray. He quickly served his Queen before being dismissed, leaving the tray next to her red, black and golden throne.

Sighing, she stared dully at the red wine in her goblet, swirling it around with disinterest. She took a quick sip before a bird flew through the doors, landing at the foot of her throne and bowing.

"My Queen," it cooed, it's previously white feathers now stained with red. It had been a dove...The Queen of Hearts had always despised the color white so she'd ordered that the dove was painted red with blood every single time a white feather grew.

"Speak, and tell me good news, now. I am in a very unpleasant mood." The Queen replied, sipping her wine again and moving her hand in a gesture for the bird to go on.

The Dove gulped nervously and it's beady black eyes darted around the room.
"Well...um...You see, my Queen..."

The Queen sighed irritably, rolling her eyes. "Speak up! You know how much mumbling annoys me, Dove."

He nodded. "Yes, well...There has been an outbreak of things, happening across Wonderland. It's all...very suspicious. Creatures disappearing, people winding up dead, natural disasters that were before unseen in Wonderland now popping up here and there...It is chaos, my Queen. And...these events have all just started happening...In the past five minutes. We have also learned that...Alice has returned."

Throughout his whole speech, the Queen listened with a hardened gaze. But, as she heard the name 'Alice', an malicious sneer spread onto her face.
"Find her! Search everywhere! Bring Alice to me or it is off with all of your heads!" She shrieked. Then, she stood up, gripping her scepter firmly in her hand. "Get my horse ready...I am going out to find her...myself." The Bloody Red Queen snarled.

A minute later, she had mounted a pure black stallion with red eyes. His harness and reigns included the pattern of hearts, all while using the color scheme of gold, red and black. Then, they set off from the palace at a quick speed, each of her minions going in any and all directions. The Red Queen just kept her pace straight ahead, searching for the familiar blond head of hair.

Prepare forHell.

User Image

Sapphire-Skellington

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas