Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

diagnosis:
  you're dying, squirtle
View Results

LeRaven

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:51 pm
I have 1 week left of my birth control then sugar pills but for some reason today I started bleeding/spotting which is un-usual for me.
I haven't missed any pills or anything last night.

i was at the bfs last night and we didn't have sex but fooled around, but he wasn't hurting me or anything so that's why I was surprised to see it.

I was drinking a lot of coffee today and kept going to the bathroom when i noticed everytime I peed, blood seemed to come out (like, not in the pee) it was like a diluted red.
Didn't hurt to pee or anything like that, and would spot minimally through out the day but the most blood seemed to come out when I go to the bathroom.

I had a few very minimal cramps but like
idk should I be concerned or no I mean I'm not in pain or anything I just found it super weird since I never spot during the month unless I screw up my bc pills  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:31 pm
Was it just what you would consider as spotting? It sounds very light from your description. Sometimes you can have what's called breakthrough bleeding. Which pill are you using and how long have you been on this one?  

Arianah

LeRaven

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:51 pm
Arianah
Was it just what you would consider as spotting? It sounds very light from your description. Sometimes you can have what's called breakthrough bleeding. Which pill are you using and how long have you been on this one?
Tri-cyelin low or something I've been on it for like ...5 years or so?

It was lighter today but still present, still seemed to mostly occur after I finish peeing  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:41 pm
Are you sure it's not from your urethra?

I'd consider a urine test to make sure it's not a UTI brewing, but it may just be Tri Cyclin Low is too low of a dose for you now. Sometimes our bodies adjust to BCPs and you need a new one. If the bleeding isn't bothering you though, it's not a big deal.  

Arianah

LeRaven

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:55 pm
....lol I'm tempted to pee on one of our chemical sticks we use in cat/dog urinalysis

I WONDER HOW ACCURATE IT IS IN HUMANS  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:52 pm
Do they measure bacterial growth?  

Arianah

Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out