Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
what pissed you off?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you mad?
  i don't get mad.... i get glad
View Results

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:42 pm
FOR ME!!!

It's when i'm at the LIBRARY, and the only reason i go to the LIBRARY, is for a little PEACE AND QUIET, and because i don't wanna spend all day in my house.

BUT NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

THERE'S A ******** SCREAMING AND CRYING KID IN THE BACK GROUND!!!

and EVERYTHING ECHO'S IN THAT LIBRARY!!!!!

ARE YOU ***** SERIOUS!!?!?!!?!?

I MEAN ARE YOOOIUUUOUOUOOUUU ************************************************************** SERIOUS!!!?!?!?!

It would have been ok, if they left, you know leave the library so it doesnt piss anyone off BUT NOOOOO....they sit there and try to calm the kid down...AND FAIL.....

i gave it a while.... i gave it 10 minutes for the kid to shutup or for them to leave BUT THEY DIDN'T.... so i left......

you have no idea how much that little thing pissed me off.... >_<

what has pissed you off recently?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:50 pm
I'm impatient with myself, so when I can't make something how I'd imagined it (Graphics, drawings, music etc) I get really annoyed at myself. I've been doing graphics a lot lately and they don't tend to look as good as they did in my head.  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:42 pm
Cinna101
FOR ME!!!

It's when i'm at the LIBRARY, and the only reason i go to the LIBRARY, is for a little PEACE AND QUIET, and because i don't wanna spend all day in my house.

BUT NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I MEAN ARE YOOOIUUUOUOUOOUUU ************************************************************** SERIOUS!!!?!?!?!

It would have been ok, if they left, you know leave the library so it doesnt piss anyone off BUT NOOOOO....they sit there and try to calm the kid down...AND FAIL.....

i gave it a while.... i gave it 10 minutes for the kid to shutup or for them to leave BUT THEY DIDN'T.... so i left......

ask them to leave then, it is a library afterall, where peace and quiet are supposed to be about, but oh well, you win some and you lose some.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:57 am
Can't really say anything pisses me off, but I do find young kids or babies extremely annoying and avoid them any chance I can get.  

00Shoe
Captain

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:44 pm
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
FOR ME!!!

BUT NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

ask them to leave then, it is a library afterall, where peace and quiet are supposed to be about, but oh well, you win some and you lose some.

yea that would only be AWKWARD AS HELL.... and in y nieghbor hood aka the ghetto i'm likely to get cussed out over something like that.....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:45 pm
Cinna101
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
FOR ME!!!

BUT NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

yea that would only be AWKWARD AS HELL.... and in y nieghbor hood aka the ghetto i'm likely to get cussed out over something like that.....
oh, good point lol  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:55 pm
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
FOR ME!!!

BUT NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

oh, good point lol

ugh another thing, that pisses me off when i think about it

i'm black and i was adopted....i was adopted into a ghetto black nieghborhood
not to be racist but it's extremely depresing here (crackheads, poverty, smelly people, retards, etc) this is what i see all the time, all the women have kids(MY SISTER WAS HAS A KID SHE'S 18 WTF??!?!?!?!? ARE YOU FUKING SERIOUS (wow im about to cry mid post))

god....i really don't wanna be racist especailly because im black too....
BUT BEING BLACK SUCKS.....i have sooooo much to say lol im'a start a journal

all the kids at school seem to have this endless urge to make black jokes >_<
ugh.... i wish i was mexican, that would be great. oh well no going back gatta live with what i am...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:04 pm
Cinna101
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
FOR ME!!!

BUT NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

oh, good point lol

not to be racist but it's extremely depresing here (crackheads, poverty, smelly people, retards, etc) this is what i see all the time, all the women have kids(MY SISTER WAS HAS A KID SHE'S 18 WTF??!?!?!?!? ARE YOU FUKING SERIOUS (wow im about to cry mid post))

ugh.... i wish i was mexican, that would be great. oh well no going back gatta live with what i am...
at the community college I attended, life was different int hat neighborhood than the one I am in, though I have only been here for like 8 years, there is an obvious difference between the two areas. Not like I live in a rich neighborhood or anything, but near the college is more busy streets, and an occassional bum, I could imagine what its like, and I wouldnt like to live that way probably. My older brother sells pot, Im an accident child. Mom is single. My problems arent the worst but it makes me not want to make a mistake. I dont want to get a girl pregnant and be responsible for that, but Im more antisocial than most anyways. I am white though lol.
I could say more but Ill leave it at that I guess.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:10 pm
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
FOR ME!!!

BUT NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

oh, good point lol

at the community college I attended, life was different int hat neighborhood than the one I am in, though I have only been here for like 8 years, there is an obvious difference between the two areas. Not like I live in a rich neighborhood or anything, but near the college is more busy streets, and an occassional bum, I could imagine what its like, and I wouldnt like to live that way probably. My older brother sells pot, Im an accident child. Mom is single. My problems arent the worst but it makes me not want to make a mistake. I dont want to get a girl pregnant and be responsible for that, but Im more antisocial than most anyways. I am white though lol.

hmmm.....your so positive about everything lol
where do you get that?
all i seem to do when i think about my life is get pissed haha
i wish i just never got angry... angers such a useless emotion...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:20 pm
Cinna101
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
We Are Organisms
Cinna101

oh, good point lol

hmmm.....your so positive about everything lol
where do you get that?
all i seem to do when i think about my life is get pissed haha
i wish i just never got angry... angers such a useless emotion...
I try to look at different perspectives, because if something seems hopeless likely something is going completely over your head or under your nose. I used to get mad, its not productive to break stuff or hurt people, i wanted to before but I didnt. I guess I have enough time on my hands that I try to get away from how bad it makes me feel, so it gives enough time for me to find what I want to do perhaps. I dont have much going on lately so I have more time to think through stuff.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces