Submit

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:42 pm
So, my mom and I went to walmart, and we went to look at the pet stuff. Well, of course I notice the one, single, sad, depressed Betta in the whole store. She looked sooo sad, and then when she saw me, and I payed attention to her, she seemed to perk up a little. So I talked my mom into letting me get her, I havent ever had a female, but I figure they arent much different than males. Shes much happier now, she sees me, and comes as fast as she can to eat dinner, or be talked to. She loves teasing Jonah, since they are neighbors, and he loves to swim over and flare at her. Shes very happy smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:04 am
What, no pics?? Lol

I've never had a female either. Last trip I made with the intent of getting a betta, I picked out a gorgeous purple, red and blue female, then looked at the males for good measure, and ended up with a red and blue halfmoon XD  

Akari_32

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:49 pm
Akari_32
What, no pics?? Lol

I've never had a female either. Last trip I made with the intent of getting a betta, I picked out a gorgeous purple, red and blue female, then looked at the males for good measure, and ended up with a red and blue halfmoon XD

rofl rofl sweatdrop I kind of forgot the pics, shes a very happy little goober, mom got some teeny food for her, but Noooo she wants JONAH'S food, she likes it xD (these pics were taken in her cup before I got her into her tank, and the last two were taken before I cleaned out her cup half way, I went to my sisters for a few hours with her)

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:15 am
She's adorable! Once she settles in, her body should turn brown, and her fins will get brighter smile  

Akari_32

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:57 pm
Akari_32
She's adorable! Once she settles in, her body should turn brown, and her fins will get brighter smile
shes pretty settled in, she doesnt like being woken up though, I had to turn the light on to feed them (I was gone at their dinner time, and they are in my bathroom) so, she was like X.x and just swam around her tank, wondering what the heck was going on lol  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games