Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
what's the point of... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:12 pm
Cinna101
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
Coyote Master Brutus
Join the military. Its full of people who feel the exact way you do.

That's what I did at least.

hmm.... something to think about... if my entire life was like call of duty, i won't have time to be thinking about crap like this
you want to live the way you dont want to live, as refuge for thinking about your 'problems'. I dont mean to be rude. But this is what I have gathered from reading your posts til this one.
I dont have an answer for my life yet either though.

haha i have been thinking about my problems too much. But i just don't know what to think about anymore. when im not thinking about my problems im wasting my time on the computer playing yugioh ALL DAY. I need something to do with my life >_<....i think it's because its my 5th year of high school ugh........i hate teenagers...and school right now is just UGHGHUTHGUIEWHTNVJTN
if college is no better then this im quiting school, f** it not worth my time, i'll go find some damn inspiration else where.
I JUST WANNA LEAVE THIS HOUSE IT'S A FUKING BOX I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!............
I feel a little similar, except I wouldnt know where to begin once I get out of the box.
College is easier in some ways harder in others, really depends what courses you take. The harder courses are not only harder but you need to do more work usually, to perhaps show you learned all of it.
I liked yugioh alot too lol, I still have a bunch of cards, actually played with my brother the other day. Problem I see is every new booster that comes out you need to spend more money in order to compete usually. If you play competitive anyways, so I wanted to give it up. I still find it fun to figure out though, I made it 15th place at a regionals once, using a mediocre but original deck style, it was anti-meta warriors basically with solidarities and koaki meiru bergzaks, which are too beast lol. But that strategy doesnt work anymore cuz of synchroes and stuff. I also literally had 3 compulsory evacuation devices and 3 forced backs, to pressure their first move so they cant do anything early on for field advantage.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:29 pm
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
Coyote Master Brutus

hmm.... something to think about... if my entire life was like call of duty, i won't have time to be thinking about crap like this
you want to live the way you dont want to live, as refuge for thinking about your 'problems'. I dont mean to be rude. But this is what I have gathered from reading your posts til this one.

haha i have been thinking about my problems too much. But i just don't know what to think about anymore. when im not thinking about my problems im wasting my time on the computer playing yugioh ALL DAY. I need something to do with my life >_<....i think it's because its my 5th year of high school ugh........i hate teenagers...and school right now is just UGHGHUTHGUIEWHTNVJTN
if college is no better then this im quiting school, f** it not worth my time, i'll go find some damn inspiration else where.
I JUST WANNA LEAVE THIS HOUSE IT'S A FUKING BOX I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!............
I feel a little similar, except I wouldnt know where to begin once I get out of the box.
College is easier in some ways harder in others, really depends what courses you take. The harder courses are not only harder but you need to do more work usually, to perhaps show you learned all of it.
I liked yugioh alot too lol, I still have a bunch of cards, actually played with my brother the other day. Problem I see is every new booster that comes out you need to spend more money in order to compete usually. If you play competitive anyways, so I wanted to give it up. I still find it fun to figure out though, I made it 15th place at a regionals once, using a mediocre but original deck style, it was anti-meta warriors basically with solidarities and koaki meiru bergzaks, which are too beast lol. But that strategy doesnt work anymore cuz of synchroes and stuff. I also literally had 3 compulsory evacuation devices and 3 forced backs, to pressure their first move so they cant do anything early on for field advantage.

yea evacuations a great way to stuff syncros and xyz's back where they came from

i use to think syncros and xyz's killed the game ( i still think they do its, just to easy to win but the old cards make it easy to win too XD)

i never actually had a real deck had no one to play with, back when i would have been willing to buy the cards to play, i watched the show though i still do it's great lol.When i got into high school i played with the "nerds" at school they would lend me there decks and watch me lose... lol that was y first time playing i didn't know wtf i was doing XD. i have this obssesion with magicians even though they suck >_< but i can never resist summoning dark magician or dark magician or dmg onto the field....just a yugi fan i guess, such a fun game...  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:38 pm
We Are Organisms
also the last part of your signature rmeinds me of a nightmare i had once.

I saw a demonic version of myself, became entirely enfuriated, and beat the stuffing out of him in slow motion with such ferocity, like dragon ball z speed fighting, but he didnt fight, he was just getting owned. stuff we bumped into shattered and fell very slowly to the ground.

sounds like the matrix....lol kinda sounds like you were fighting against your demons and they were losing hyper combo indeed.

you should drawm that that would make a great drawing  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:41 pm
Cinna101
We Are Organisms
also the last part of your signature rmeinds me of a nightmare i had once.

I saw a demonic version of myself, became entirely enfuriated, and beat the stuffing out of him in slow motion with such ferocity, like dragon ball z speed fighting, but he didnt fight, he was just getting owned. stuff we bumped into shattered and fell very slowly to the ground.

sounds like the matrix....lol kinda sounds like you were fighting against your demons and they were losing hyper combo indeed.

you should drawm that that would make a great drawing
it was a nightmare rather than a dream though, because of him not provoking me, just his image provoked me, not himself. he technically didnt do anything wrong. It felt just like a nightmare though.

But Im horrible at drawing lol.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:46 pm
Cinna101
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
Coyote Master Brutus

yea evacuations a great way to stuff syncros and xyz's back where they came from

i use to think syncros and xyz's killed the game ( i still think they do its, just to easy to win but the old cards make it easy to win too XD)

i never actually had a real deck had no one to play with, back when i would have been willing to buy the cards to play, i watched the show though i still do it's great lol.When i got into high school i played with the "nerds" at school they would lend me there decks and watch me lose... lol that was y first time playing i didn't know wtf i was doing XD. i have this obssesion with magicians even though they suck >_< but i can never resist summoning dark magician or dark magician or dmg onto the field....just a yugi fan i guess, such a fun game...
half of people who dont know how to play are a yugi fan lol. Like my brother XD. But even when you know what you are doing, there are technical plays that you wouldnt know how to do without knowing the game in depth and playing in alot of situations. People in tournmants do try and cheat sometimes. Like with a card like reinforcement of the army or sangan u are supposed to show what you got to the opponent so he can verify you didnt take a different card. Person I played against when I was a noob I didnt know you had to reveal it. But playing the game for free on the net is an easy way to learn how your opponents play to try and counteract their decks, half the people in tournaments are all copying the popular succeful deck types they hear about, which isnt creative at all or intelligent. Not unless they mix it up really well.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:14 pm
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
We Are Organisms

half of people who dont know how to play are a yugi fan lol. Like my brother XD. But even when you know what you are doing, there are technical plays that you wouldnt know how to do without knowing the game in depth and playing in alot of situations. People in tournmants do try and cheat sometimes. Like with a card like reinforcement of the army or sangan u are supposed to show what you got to the opponent so he can verify you didnt take a different card. Person I played against when I was a noob I didnt know you had to reveal it. But playing the game for free on the net is an easy way to learn how your opponents play to try and counteract their decks, half the people in tournaments are all copying the popular succeful deck types they hear about, which isnt creative at all or intelligent. Not unless they mix it up really well.

haha, so true i here one of the greatest "pro" decks right now is the master hyperion fairy deck. i made a few creative decks too. my fave combo is sumoning battle fader or scare crow in attack mode then using creature swap XD so hilarious. works perfect if they have only 1 strong onster onf the field, and if not.... lol. syncros are fun though all the adding and trying to figure out how to get the 1 you want out, is fun. ojamas are fun too but soo weak... >_<.  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

HealedWolf

Interesting Member

6,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:01 pm
What's the meaning of life? A question that can be answer here and now. The answer is 42 – Now let’s translate that to English. Follow theses questions first though.

What’s the opposite of life? The answer is Robots!!!
Now what’s something life has that robots don’t? They don’t have following so take your pick I also throw in some extras (Italics).

◆ To love ◆ To enjoy life ◆ To express one’s self ◆ Continue life ◆ To understand others ◆ To seek things anew ◆ To make mistakes ◆ To be hurt ◆ To learn from life ◆ To experience existence ◆ To contribute to existence ◆ To learn knowledge ◆ To pass down collected knowledge

I mean why would robots want to take over in movies like The Matrix or The Terminator. When without those things existence would be nothing.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:20 am
Cinna101
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
We Are Organisms
Cinna101
We Are Organisms

haha, so true i here one of the greatest "pro" decks right now is the master hyperion fairy deck. i made a few creative decks too. my fave combo is sumoning battle fader or scare crow in attack mode then using creature swap XD so hilarious. works perfect if they have only 1 strong onster onf the field, and if not.... lol. syncros are fun though all the adding and trying to figure out how to get the 1 you want out, is fun. ojamas are fun too but soo weak... >_<.
yeah the weak cheap stuff usually has major flaws but can get sometimes surprisingly easy victories. Oh also theres a card thats good against several types of decks, obviously judgement draon would ruin it though, but if they try to swarm you and you have a morhping jar#2 facedown it is so evil when it works, clears like all their field. But some cards can destroy it pretty easily. And odds are if you have to resort to it you have no control over the field in the first place XD lol
Some reason Ive become a fan of stratos and neos alius. Havent done real testing with him though once the xyzs came out. Only problem with forced back would be if you cant get through their trap cards by the time they can swarm, then you are doomed.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas