Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] A Game of Cat and Mouse (Abaddon and Titania)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverWolfSun

Brainy Bear

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:18 pm
Titania slid down a tall oak tree on the outskirt of the borders. "I'll never find him," she grumbled to herself, lying her sword within reach. That Abaddon . . . He certainly had a way of hiding himself so thoroughly that even she couldn't discover his whereabouts. Well, not unless her wanted her to. She could've sworn she'd heard word of him somewhere around this area, but perhaps it was just gossip. She'd even postponed a few of her court cases for this fruitless hunt. The judge would not be pleased to hear that she'd pushed it back for nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:18 pm
SilverWolfSun

'Well, well, well... isn't it my never-relenting pursuer? Abaddon thought as he peered down from his perch in a nearby tree. He watched as she had climbed out of a tree herself. Ever since escaping being hanged for his crimes of murder and rape, this mare has been chasing him down. She would catch him from time to time, but he would always escape her clutches, from sheer luck. At first, it was an annoyance, but the more they ran into each other, the more fun it became.

He smirked as he continued to watch her. She was rather nice to look at too. If he could, he would love to have a little 'fun' with her, but that would be quite a task in itself and that opportunity would probably not present itself to him as easily as escaping does. It wasn't a game ender though. As she got closer to the tree he was currently 'residing' in, he dangled some of the rope that was around him down in front of her and called, "Why, looking for me, my dear?"

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

SilverWolfSun

Brainy Bear

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:18 pm
[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Titania sighed in exasperation as she made her way through the grove. Where was the bugger? At this point, coming back without any news whatsoever of his whereabouts was out of the question. This had long gone from a matter of necessity to a matter of pride. She would not fail forever. She realized that she was pacing through the forest with no clear path in mind, and before she knew it, she'd bumped in a very solid barrier; a tree, and just above her dangled a length of rope. Very familiar rope attached to a very familiar criminal . . .

"Abbadon!" she gasped, sword quickly gone from her hilt to her hands and pointed above her at the mearh. The most infuriating thing about him had to be that he didn't even see her as a threat; more like some kind of twisted game he played for his amusement, of else he wouldn't have openly announced himself to her. She realized very quickly that she couldn't possibly cause any harm to him if she didn't get up in that tree herself and started up the branches toward him. "This time, you're mine, you hear me? You are so under arrest, and this time you're not getting away," she growled, eyes narrowed into a lethal glare. If only they could kill . . .

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:12 pm
SilverWolfSun

A chuckle escaped the stallion as she finally took notice of him and exclaimed his name. "Ooooh, I love it when you say my name... let me hear you say it again." He called back with a toothy, perverted grin, especially as he had a prime view of the tops of her bosoms. When she pointed her sword at him, he gave her this look as if trying to act scared, tail flicking lightly. He watched as she began to climb up the tree and started to hope that the branches would rip her dress as she climbed. "Me, being yours? I don't know... I'm the type that's afraid of commitment." He replied, moving up a branch everytime she got nearer, basically ignoring her 'promise' of arresting him. Now, of course, he wasn't all play, as he was staying just out of reach of the lovely Titania, Abaddon was eying his surroundings and coming up with his escape plan.  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces