Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:41 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron sighed at Jax. He felt bad for mollycoddling the man. Jax was a few years older than Cameron! He had no right! "J-Jax? I'm really sorry... I-I shouldn't have told you off... I-I just... Never mind." he mumbled. He sat down away from both other boys and cried into his hands. No wounder it took him nearly nineteen years to find a love.

Andrew continued shooting both boys dirty looks. He watched as Cam went off alone, and simply rolled his eyes. He wasn't about to pity the idiot.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Stealing my school's wifi...}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:56 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax sighed as Cameron went to sit by himself. Great! Now he was crying and it was his fault. Since when did he become the bad guy?! Jax looked over at Andrew that already was looking at him. He didn't look too happy. Jax clenched his teeth together hard enough to make his jaws make cracking sounds. Right now, he just wanted to get home, get to bed and hide under his blanket and never come back. But he couldn't since he still had that stupid essay to write.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:16 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron glared at the window until their stop came up. He stomped forward, and stepped off the bus. It took him a split-second to realize it was still raining hard. He didn't care. He walked at his usual slow pace, headed for his flat. He really needed a nap.

Andrew clambered off the bus after his brother, waved good-bye to Jax, and splashed toward the flat house that seemed to be his twin's destination.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry:}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:35 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Their stop came up and Cameron got off the bus along with Andrew, who waved good-bye to Jax. But Jax got up himself and got off as well. "You two won't get rid off me just yet" he said as he walked past the twins, not caring about the rain at all. He opened the door to the building he lived in without waiting for Andrew and Cameron. He walked up the stairs to the fifth floor and put the keys in the lock to his apartment and went in, slamming the door behind him.

As he got inside, he locked the door and leaned against it, slowly sliding down towards floor. He put his head in his hands, carefully massaging his temples. While sitting on the floor, he kicked his shoes off sending them flying past the hallway.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas