Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:51 pm
User Image

It was a pleasant day, the sun was shining, a few white clouds drifted lazily in the far distance and there was a nice breeze. All and all it was perfect weather to play in so Kadin had wondered off a bit to do just that. He still wasn't sure what to think of the pride his father had pretty much dragged them to since so far he hadn't interacted with others besides his mom, not mom, father and the the siblings he had known all or almost all his life.

samus x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:23 pm
User Image
Raajih had decide to sneak off from his parents and siblings even though he would get in major trouble later. his father was rather over protective and had made it a point to make sure he knew exactly were and what his offspring were up to. though Raajih had managed to get away when his father was occupied with his other siblings. a cocky smirk was on his face as he strutted around as he went on his exploration on his own. he planned to be exactly like his father and be just as strong. after all his father Rahu was the right hand man of the pride king Thona. little did he expect that he would run into one of Thona's son's.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:51 pm
Kadin paused in his playing, which was really just pouncing after a bug, when he spotted a dark colored cub nearby. He tilted his head slightly then padded over in his direction. It wasn't one of his siblings, that he was aware of anyway, and he had never seen him before though that wasn't saying much but maybe he would be willing to play? If not maybe he could tell him about the pride at least anyway.

samus x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:45 pm
Natsuko-neko

Raajih stopped in his tracks when he saw the other cub coming towards him. his tail lashed about as he debated on if he felt like going on a adventure with this other pride member or be mean and continue on his own. sitting down he wrinkled his muzzle and came to the conclusion shortly after thinking that a partner in crime would make things more interesting. " hey who are you?" tilting his head he figured he best learn who this other cub was.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:15 pm
samus x
Sorry about that, school/vacation made my muse go on strike for a bit

Kadin's tail swished lazily when it was clear the other cub was willing to talk and he gave a friendly look. "Hi, I'm Kadin, who are you?" He asked and sat down when he was closer. "Do you know about the pride? I've only been here a little bit and don't know much yet."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:38 pm
" i'm Raajih, and my dad Rahu is the 2nd in charge around here." he had a proud and cocky smirk on his face. it was his goal to be his dad's fav and become his heir when older. " i know loads of stuff about the pride already cause my mum and dad teach me lots of stuff and i was born here." it was more and more clear that he felt he was better than this other cub, but little did he know that Kadin was one of thona's. after all Raajih was still pretty young and only knew so many in the pride though he knew who the high ranking pride members are since his father was one of them.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces