Welcome to Gaia! ::

♫♪The GazettE Fan Club! (SIXTH GUN☠)♫♪

Back to Guilds

Where all Sixth Guns unite~ ヾ(*º ∇ º)ノ♡ 

Tags: #GazettE, #GAZEROCK IS NOT DEAD, #Jrock, #Japanese, #Aoi #Reita #Uruha #Kai #Ruki 

Reply The GazettE Fan Club
What do you think of Division?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love the album?
  Yes. ♥
View Results

Hey Angel You Duh Sexy-x
Crew

Witty Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:59 pm
I love it. <3 The music is wonderful I could just headbang to it all day. xD Though their music has changed a little, (in my opinion) it's still great.~
REQUIRED MALFUNCTION is my favorite. c:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:01 pm
For me, only one word could describe their album - all of them, actually: perfect. Absolutely, undoubtedly perfect. Every single song makes me addicted, 1000%. Yes, their music does change with each album that comes out (for example, compare Remember the Urge to Suicide Circus), but it is always a good change. I love it. Oh, and I have a particular addiction to Yoin in Division. <3

kurochitei

Unholy Ladykiller

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:41 pm
I think it is awesome and nice. love the special effects.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:32 pm
It was definitely better than TOXIC, but I wouldn't say better than previous albums like DIM. I wish I could support them and buy the album, but it seems they won't release DIVISION on itunes in the US....I've only been able to listen on youtube...For now I can only say is that Yoin had so much potential....  

HermitCrab57

Hey Angel You Duh Sexy-x
Crew

Witty Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:19 pm
HermitCrab57
It was definitely better than TOXIC, but I wouldn't say better than previous albums like DIM. I wish I could support them and buy the album, but it seems they won't release DIVISION on itunes in the US....I've only been able to listen on youtube...For now I can only say is that Yoin had so much potential....

I like TOXIC & DIVISION, and I know me too. :c I want the album SO bad.
Most of the songs there I love, Yoin is a great song. Every time I hear Kagefumi it's gets me emotional and i nearly cry. ; n ;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:54 am
Hey Angel You Duh Sexy-x
HermitCrab57

Most of the songs there I love, Yoin is a great song. Every time I hear Kagefumi it's gets me emotional and i nearly cry. ; n ;
I got the album for my birthday in october off of ebay, it was brand new and hadnt even been opened, some dude in japan was selling it, Im not sure if their are any more on there, but you guys should deffo check! it was in mint condition & it deffo made my birthday^O^ my fave song on the album is ibitsu, I dont know what it is about that song but it makes me feel like crying and headbanging at the same time, my second fave is derangement, it has one of my fave messages of any of their songs ever I think, I loved the PV too and I just ADORE all the new tehcno type sounds in it, I have never heard them do a sound like that before and it was realy interesting! 4laugh heart 4laugh  

GazettE Lover 4ever

Desirable Player

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Hey Angel You Duh Sexy-x
Crew

Witty Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:38 pm
GazettE Lover 4ever
Hey Angel You Duh Sexy-x
HermitCrab57

I got the album for my birthday in october off of ebay, it was brand new and hadnt even been opened, some dude in japan was selling it, Im not sure if their are any more on there, but you guys should deffo check! it was in mint condition & it deffo made my birthday^O^ my fave song on the album is ibitsu, I dont know what it is about that song but it makes me feel like crying and headbanging at the same time, my second fave is derangement, it has one of my fave messages of any of their songs ever I think, I loved the PV too and I just ADORE all the new tehcno type sounds in it, I have never heard them do a sound like that before and it was realy interesting! 4laugh heart 4laugh

YOU ARE SO LUCKY!! gonk But happy late birthday, though. <3 How was it? Ibitsu is pretty much my favorite out of all the songs there. But the other's are good. c: Me too, I was pretty surprised it changed a lil' & added a techo beat to it but I still like it, hehe.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:24 pm
Hey Angel You Duh Sexy-x
GazettE Lover 4ever
Hey Angel You Duh Sexy-x
HermitCrab57

YOU ARE SO LUCKY!! gonk But happy late birthday, though. <3 How was it? Ibitsu is pretty much my favorite out of all the songs there. But the other's are good. c: Me too, I was pretty surprised it changed a lil' & added a techo beat to it but I still like it, hehe.

aww danks! & happy either late or early birthday to you too! lol! how was what? the birthday or the album? hehe? if you meant the album it was perfect from start to finish, I luv every song and the guitar solos were epic XD I was happy whenever I heard any CLASSIC Gaze Rock sounds, I do totaly enjoy their newest style but I get all sentimental whenever I hear something that reminds me of an earlier song or a Gaze member TM ^O^ if you meant how was my birthday it was EPIC!!! I spent the whole day in the international district of seattle formerly known as chinatown, it doesnt even feel like america in there *sigh*  

GazettE Lover 4ever

Desirable Player

4,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The GazettE Fan Club

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items