Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
We'll Have to Hide (CookieMonsterRawr and I)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Many Directions

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:13 pm
L Y I A M

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

T H O M A S

User Image

╳ ╳

Lyiam washed the Conditioner out of his longer blond hair, before shutting off the warm water and stepping out, shivering slightly when his wet body was met with the cold air. Grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his lower torso he looked himself in the mirror. Shacking his hair almost like a dog caused his water to splash everywhere and made the view of himself in the mirror a bit blurry. Lyiam grew about 4 inch over the summer, and left his hair to grow long despite his brother’s dislike of. After showering Lyiam walked down stairs in button up shirt that fit snug to his body and a pair of dark jeans, taking a seat across his brother he looked down at his food and made a face of slight disgust, waffles. Looking up at his brother he pushed his plate away not quit hungry any way.
“Excited?” Lucas (My brother) spoke in a calm voice looking over the paper slightly at the shorter boy that sat across from him.
“Oh yeah another school year with idiots, that cannot tell the difference between a decimal point and a times sign.” Lyiam rolled his eyes at Lucas question; he really wasn’t looking forward to another school year, why did he even have to attend school? The teachers of secondary school couldn’t teach him a thing that books couldn’t. Standing up Lyiam made his way outside and into the passenger seat of his brother’s car. Rolling down the windows immediately and laying his head back on the seat and allowed the breeze to blow through his hair as the car drove to his new school.
2 hours later the car stopped in front of rather large school. Getting out of the car Lyiam grabbed his bag and walked towards the school not saying goodbye to his brother and not turning back when the black car drove away.
Walking up to the school he was able to notice more. Surrounding the school where other smaller 2 floor building most likely the dorms. The football pitch was clearly visible with bleachers surrounding most likely for students and parents. Walking into the school it he immediately made his way to the front desk.

╳ ╳

" I wanna be drunk when I wake up
xxxxxxxxxx On the right side of the wrong bed
"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image
YAMANDA RYOSUKE

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Yamanda sighed it was his Second Year here nothing new his Old Room mate had graduated last year he slipped out his bed standing up stretching he went off to the Bathroom taking a nice shower running his hands threw his hair while he was under the warm water once he was down getting cleaned he shutted it off.Ryosuke came out the bathroom with a towel around him he dried his body leaving the towel on top of his head while he got dressed into his clothing he took the towel off his head putting the towel on the rack he combed his hair he left out his dorm going down stairs.Once he was down stairs he went over to the office with his hands in his pocket they male was the shortest male there 4'11 last year everyone mistaked him as a girl, he got into the office to go get his new schedule.He looked at Lyiam once he came in standing next to him,"I came for my new schedule" he told the lady at the front desk,she handed him his new schedule once he got the paper he scanned over it pouting thinking. Aww I dont want to have him again!..
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Melon Bubble Tea

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas