Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image

Late afternoon and the lioness was hanging out in the lands in the shade of a rock. Her mind was based on her day- she had to say she was enjoying herself. Learning about her new home from the historians had filled her afternoon after a morning of training, and she had learned some of the newer history as well... Of the Hongshan and the Nergui. Some lions would be intimidated by this- some would flee, but they were firekin! A proud and powerful nation, and the knowledge she'd gained today did nothing but make her more certain she wanted to do more training. For now, though...

The problem was... Well, nobody was around to train with. She supposed she could train by herself, but it wasn't as effective, she found. She rose from the shade and stepped into the field, maybe- someone would show.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
little did she know that two rather large males would come tumbling into view as they were sparing and were now locked in a wrestling match. but it wasn't long before Huojin had to back off when Aodhfin bopped him rather hard on the head. with loud growls at one another they started to circle one another. they were so intent on their sparring/brawling match that they had yet to notice they had come across someone coming into the field.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:26 pm
Aquila made certain that she was a good distance away- she didn't want to get between the spar on accident. However, she was largely unsurprised by the fight. It was common around here- expected, even. She watched, trying to learn what she could from fighting styles, mentally critiquing- it was the best thing to do when you were watching a fight you weren't involved in- the most productive thing anyway.

Still, though, she wanted to get involved in the spar if she could... Though she wasn't fully sure what would be rude or not. The two seemed pretty serious. Still, if she wanted to get in some good training, now, she thought, was the time.

"Mind if I join in?" She yelled towards them, hoping she wasn't bothering, and that they wouldn't mind. It would certainly make for good training- sparring with these two!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:57 pm
Aodhfin was distracted the moment she called out towards them. he was baffled she was wanting to join in a sparring match that was meant for two on two. and when he went to put his attention back to Huojin, he was already being smacked on the head and pinned to the ground. groaning, he gave a growl at Huojin. " so sure know when to cheat old man." he had only started to call Huojin old man because he now had kids and they were getting rather big now.

Huojin had taken the oppertunity to take Aodhfin down and now had a smug look on his face. " it is what you get for letting yourself get distracted so easy." he then allowed Aodhfin to get to his feet and eyed the strange female. seeing as he had never met her and that she was on pridelands, he figured she was a newcomer who won their duel. " i think it would be best to learn who you are first before dueling you. you are a outsider that won their duel and are now one of us am i correct?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:03 pm
She watched as the pair finished their fight before she was addressed. Perhaps it wasn't the most respectful way to get into the duel, and for a moment the lioness's stomach knotted with nervousness. She was new, and while normally she didn't worry about such things, she didn't want to step on anyone's toes. "Yes, that would be right," she responded formally to the dark-maned male. She had gotten used to being asked that question, or the same question in different forms. "Not too long ago- a week or so," she said- she stopped counting the days after day 3, because it was a pointless endeavor- what did it matter how many days? It was fewer than a moon, and beyond moons, it didn't really matter, she figured.

"My name is Aquila," she stated, knowing that it would come up if it wasn't mentioned. She looked from one to the other with a small smile. She wanted to make herself blend among their ranks- to be picked out as a newcomer to be a thing of the past. Rogues grinned like idiots. Firekin kept a calm but strong aura- one that was natural to her anyway, normally. Hopefully at least that much would work in her favor.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:31 pm
"my name is huojin and this is..."suddenly his companion Aodhfin had him pinned to the ground. snarling he now had his paw pushing on Aodhfin's face. "Aodhfin knock it off. there's no need to be a sore loser just cause you got distracted earlier. i swear your acting like one of my cubs or should i say one of your nieces and nephew." grumbling, he managed to barely push Aodhfin off and get back to his feet. "forgive the grump, he has no manners." rolling his eyes at Aodhfin, he shook his mane out a bit.

"oh whatever Huojin." smirking, he then eyed Aquila up and down as he was more wary of outsiders than Huojin was regardless if they had won their way in. specially with everything that had been going on in the pride and his new official title of Water that he was not allowed to tell anyone about and only the spy master, other watchers and the regents knew he was a watcher. to anyone else he was still just one of the many soldiers that did his dude and trained all the time with his mentor Huojin. " and as he said i am Aodhfin. we are both Soldiers. what rank have you chosen to take up?" it was very clear out of the two that Aodhfin was clearly the more cold grumpy type even though Huojin was a bit uptight too.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:27 am
She nodded seriously at the pair of them, looking them both over too. Firekin males were huge- something she appreciated. Aqui herself had been bred big, she wasn't exactly rogue-sized- the size of males here fit how they should be. At least, to her mind. She waited until the pair of them had settled things out before she spoke, though she gave nods to both of them as they introduced themselves.

Fellow soldiers, she thought to herself, studying them. They were both good at fighting, as was typical of a firekin. She was not surprised at their prowess. "I've taken up soldiering as well," she said with a nod and a small confident smile. "I'm born to fight, so what better role for me?" she said to them with a nod, her face becoming more serious again. That was what she had been meandering for- there were training sessions in the pride, but she wanted to work extra. She was at a mild disadvantage compared to the other pridemembers, though she thought she had at least neutralized herself by now…

But the time off she received she wanted to fill with more training, at least a little bit more… She knew she had arrived at a troubled time, and as such, felt a strong need to make herself more useful than just an entry level soldier.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:41 am
Huojin just rolled his eyes at his companion and then gave the new comer a smirk. "well then you choose the right rank for yourself and i'm sure you fit right in. have you gotten in any training yet since you been here?" he was curious if she was the type that liked to train alot or did the bare minimum. he already knew he and Aodhfin were the type that like training whenever they could.

Aodhfin gave a rather large yawn as he and Huojin had been sparring for a little while before Aqui had interrupted them so him and huojin were a bit worn out from their spar. he didnt bother saying anything yet since it seemed Huojin was the one who was being chatty out of the two.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:00 pm
She was glad to have gained his approval. Newcomer that she was, she wanted others to know who she was, what she did, and to know her dedication. His follow up question would fulfill the last of those. "I certainly have," she said seriously, "I've been at training every day so far since I've earned my way here." She was unsure if this was typical, or if it was a work-a-holic type of trend among the Firekin. But it was what it was- the truth. "Strong and consistent training is the only way to forge on to true strength," she said honestly- it was a personal dogma of hers. "Any opportunity must be taken. I'm certain you would agree," she said, half-way between a statement and a question. Many of the Firekin she had met would, but there were perhaps a few who wouldn't...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:10 pm
" make sure not to over work yourself though. consist training is good but you can over do it very easy and make yourself over tired or ill." Huojin though did approve of her already started training since she got here. even though he wasn't one to think very highly of females ( unless your his mate Alma whom beat it into him that she could more than put him in his place when she wants ), he did have a certain level of respect for any female who had dedication to training. " any good opportunity must be taken, i agree with that."

Aodhfin shoved Huojin. " you only know better cause of the time you allowed me to over work myself. and i think most know to take what opportunities they can" rolling his eyes, he didn't plan to talk much and it seemed after their spar he was a bit grumpy cause of his loss since he had been getting extra training in secret. as a watcher he was seeing what kind of lioness she was and sizing her up because of the fact she was brand knew and he had yet to come across her til now.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC] Motoujamii-Simo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces