2,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:24 pm
bamp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image

❝ Nikolai heard his phone ring and groaned as he reached for it. "Y'ello." He said, holding it between his ear and shoulder. "Where are you?" Matthew, a guy who lived a few doors down, asked. Nikolai tried thinking of what he meant. Where was he suppose to be? "Oh." He quickly got up and kicked the blankets off his feet. "Yeah, oh! Were you seriously gonna leave me here?" Matthew complained. Nikolai rolled his eyes and pulled on a plain white shirt. "Don't be such a cry baby, I'll be right there. Lates." He snapped the phone shut and threw it to the side. That's right, he had friends. Even if it was very very few, he still had them. Not counting adults - teachers, parents, etc.

Nikolai walked into the house and quickly stepped aside as some kids ran by. He spotted Matthews in the backyard, playing with some of the kids and his eyes drifted towards the bounce house only to find Daniella. He knew she would be here but was still hoping that she had gotten sick in the few hours that he had seen her. He looked around before he found Daniella's mother. "Thank you for inviting me, ma'am." He told her, giving her a charming smile. "You look as wonderful as ever."

Lady LoveIy

Tipsy Smoker

cause im patrick

Hilarious Fatcat

2,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image
❝Daniella 'Dani'❞
★[Popular]
Dani glanced over at Nikolai and stopped bouncing. What the hell was he doing here? Was he even invited? Mummy. Dani got off the bounce house and walked over to her mother. " Mum, can I talk to you for a moment?" She asked and then grabbed her hand and dragged her over to a corner. She explained how Nikolai hates her and most of her siblings. her mum didn't really car and Daniella got shooed off. Glancing back over at Nik she rolled her eyes and then went to go get a soda or something from the kitchen. User Image

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff