Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:48 pm
who cooks normally?:
Bruce, always. Unless Tony is feeling extremely ambitious, but those ambitions often end in kitchen disaster. Engineering talent ≠ culinary talent. Bruce however is quite used to preparing meals for himself, of all different ethnicities, from the dozens of places he's lived around the globe. Sometimes Bruce misses a particular dish, and might request an 'odd' ingredient that isn't common in New York to replicate it, but Tony doesn't have any problem acquiring it for him. Tony also insists that they go out to eat frequently. Sometimes that's a fancy restaurant with a five-course meal, other times that's a greasy cheeseburger or shawarma from the hole-in-the-wall downtown. Let's not forget take-out or a late-night coffee and donuts run!

how often do they fight?:
Thing is, they get along really well. Usually they just 'get' one another and if something arises they know enough to leave it be, and take some time away from one another to cool down. This doesn't include the usual teasing however, which happens all the time.

what do they do when they’re away from each other?:
Tony buries himself in work. He learned years ago that the best way to shut out his emotions was by engaging the left side of his brain and ignoring the rest. It's simple: when he's solving a complicated engineering problem, he doesn't have the extra brainpower to spend worrying about his feelings. Including, in this circumstance, missing Bruce.

nicknames for each other?:
Tony has a jillion-and-one nicknames for Bruce: big guy, babe, doll, gorgeous, Brucie, Brucie-kins, Hulkie, big green... Pretty much whatever spontaneously falls out of his mouth.
'Tony' already is a nickname, so Bruce pretty much sticks to that.

who is more likely to pay for dinner?:
Tony is a billionaire; Bruce isn't ashamed to be a charity-case. 'Nuff said.

who steals the covers at night?:
It's not really 'stealing' when Tony kicks them off and Bruce curls up in the excess.

what would they get each other for gifts?:
Tony already has everything he could ever want, materially-speaking. So Bruce would plan them an unforgettable day together, complete with mind-blowing sex at the end. ;D

who kissed who first?:
who made the first move?:
who remembers things?:
who started the relationship?:
who cusses more?:
what would they do if the other one was hurt?:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:59 pm
Okay, I'm not too familiar with your RL, so I'm guessing that this is a post about YOUR marriage correct?  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:52 pm
Jonstalker62
Okay, I'm not too familiar with your RL, so I'm guessing that this is a post about YOUR marriage correct?

Considering there's the names "Tony" and "Bruce"... I doubt it's about her marriage. It sounds more like a ship between Iron Man and the Hulk. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:04 am
Prof. Moonie
Jonstalker62

Considering there's the names "Tony" and "Bruce"... I doubt it's about her marriage. It sounds more like a ship between Iron Man and the Hulk. sweatdrop

I hadn't even considered that.
I just thought that because her avi is female doesn't mean she's female IRL. (It is in this case, but not always.) My bad.  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:43 pm
Jonstalker62
Prof. Moonie
Jonstalker62

I just thought that because her avi is female doesn't mean she's female IRL. (It is in this case, but not always.) My bad.

Actually, for clarification I was born female and identify as male (FtM) so the male pronoun would be the correct one.

Though I am married to a man. So basically I'm confusing. Maybe I should add it to my sig. confused

Anyway, yeah, the OP is fandom-related.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:39 pm
Zphal
Jonstalker62
Prof. Moonie
Jonstalker62

Actually, for clarification I was born female and identify as male (FtM) so the male pronoun would be the correct one.

Though I am married to a man. So basically I'm confusing. Maybe I should add it to my sig. confused

Okay, thanks for clarifying that for me Captain. Now the pieces all fit together.  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:19 am
Jonstalker62
Zphal
Jonstalker62
Prof. Moonie
Jonstalker62

Okay, thanks for clarifying that for me Captain. Now the pieces all fit together.

You bet'cha! (b^_^)b  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff