Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:22 pm
User Image
While Kuu had been adjusting to her leadership status, and extended duties, she couldn't help but miss her family. Which was small, and that just added to her missing her brother, sister and father; all the more. She knew her father was a little bit of a wanderer while still doing his job as a Guardian, and he always returned after some time. But even with that knowledge, sometimes, paranoia would weasel in for a bit. she could keep easier track of her sister, Cari, who'd taken up being one of the Coalitions' Hunters. Although, Kuu knew that Cari was doing two different kinds of ' hunting '.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:28 pm
User Image

It hadn't been too long after her latest 'hunt' that Cari decided she needed to speak with her sister. She usually kept herself busy the vast majority of the time, but now that she had a bit of a break she thought it might be best to give Kuu a bit of news.

Had she been younger, she would have called out to her sister upon seeing her, but as it stood, the more level-headed leotah walked proudly up to her kin. " Kansleri." She dipped her head, but there was no mistaking the sarcastic grin on her face. "You look well, sister."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:45 pm
Kuu took notice of a familiar scent, which she knew belonged to her sister. Turning her head, the cheeton caught a glimpse of her littermate, sarcastic grin included. Wouldn't have been Cari, without it. She returned the nod, and smiled back. Although she'd never admit it verbally, it was a little strange to hear her siblings address her as ' Kansleri ', rather than just her name. It wasn't as utterly strange at it first had been, but still. " As do you. Have fun doing any hunting? "

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:45 am
Schicksalswende

The lithe leotah paused infront of her sister, seeming at an impass before her grin turned into a full blown smile. "You wouldn't believe it! Lately the pickings have been small, and in the funner aspect of it, nearly non-existant. Today, however, I found a special treat."

She stood tall and firm, even if she was practically nothing but twigs with a head. Her skinny paw turned and pointed in the direction of her den. "I happen to have in my posession a young, healthy, vibrant, submissive lioness who has every intention of serving us. She didn't even put up a fight! Her name's Vienna, and let me just say that we won't have any trouble finding a suitable male to lay with her. Imagine it sister! Cubs! Cubs everywhere!" She practically glowed with pride.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:03 pm
Kuu's ears perked up at her sisters' words. It wasn't so much surprise, as the cheeton wasn't at all surprised at her leotah sisters' enthusiasm for the Hunt. Both of them. She knew Cari was skilled at taking down prey, which was a wonderful blessing. Cari took more after their mothers' cheetah frame, as opposed to how Kuu's body was. Regardless, it was also comforting to know that another slave had been brought to the Koti! A soft smile graced her masked face. It'd be nice to see some cubs running around, and getting muddy. Hopefully there'll be more than one litter. Kuu loved cubs, they were so adorable, but she also knew how lonely it could be if you're one of the only cubs around.

" Is she resting righ tnow? If not, I would like to see this lioness that you'd brought home. "

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm
Schicksalswende

"Father is showing her around, and she's trying to get her barrings. I don't think she's ever seen mud before." She laughed openly. The look on Vienna's face when she first tried to walk through some of the sludgier parts of the land had been priceless. She had fallen nearly as much as she had actually walked. The lioness' normally pristine pelt had been soaked by the time they had made it home.

"I'll show you her later. Besides, I thought we could chat for a while, and possibly have you stroke my ego a bit." She grinned.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:03 pm
Kuu couldn't help but have a good laugh at her sisters' comment towards the lioness. In all fairness, it was quite possible that she'd never encountered mud. Though.. the cheeton would've loved to know what part of the lands she'd been living in, for that to happen. She knew the mud in the wetlands had a different consistancy that normal mud. It was much more slippery here, but it was more than possible to get the right footing. Cari's last comment came as no surprise. " .. You did accomplish something great today. Where exactly did you find such a subservient lioness? "

Painted Moose

[IC] Koti Kaikille Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff