Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
dissapointing weekend ...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what u doing this weekend
  work
  absoultly nothing
  cleaning house
  DUCK
View Results

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:18 am
well kinda..
my bf Jake was sick n' so he couldn't come over after work n' hang out, we were gonna go shopping this morning... needless to say we didn't
but we did get to talk to each other for 4 hours via text then a 20 min phone call... he's in love with me... and i have fallen for him...
he has his baggage, but has been upfront to me about it...
the only thing i want is for him to tell his parents that me n' him are together cause of that baggage they don't want him to really date or see females for a while... i think for a very long while...
i met them last fall n' liked me, he don't bring girls home often his dad says.. i think i was the 2nd or 3rd girl his dad has met..
anyways...

Now, my friends paycheck was messed up... n' now can't come to my place for her mini vacation/girls weekend... my mom got stuff out to cook for her *they love stir fry* n' i got us plenty of junk food for girls weekend/peirodness
*yes we're both on diets but damnit its junk food or i kill someone... so yeah... anyways
unless i drive down there n' we kick her new husband out of the living room or somewhere n' make him not listen to us chat... i can't see my best friend that i've known for like 18 going on 19 yrs that just got married a month n' half ago... she really needs girls night cause she needs to rant about stuff, money, husband, him loosing his job next week most likly n' stuff...

oh and i work every other weekend and every weekend since before MAY i've been like busy or sick or working or out of state  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:05 pm
You love your guys with baggage

But then we know I also like girls with issues

*shrugs* who wants life to be easy...  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:54 pm
Most people have baggage. Live long enough and we all get some. Just as long as the baggage doesn't get in the way of enjoying your life.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:44 am
lol
my baggage is my mother lol and my hormones going crazy, which he don't mind

and ... he told his parents, they apparently are alright w us dating

tiffany eventually came here
then i got sick last night
she integrated Jake n' approves of him...

took grams out to eat breakfast this morning n' shopping n now i'm home sick... enjoying day 4 of 4 of my weekend... tomorrow i work a 24 hour shift... so hoping i get over this thing

thinkin' i might nap... ni ni  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:15 pm
There's always the old adage...don't stick your d**k in crazy. Or I guess vice versa. xD
Sorry your weekend was kinda meh. Mine was pretty ok.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:22 pm
Ginhi~kun
There's always the old adage...don't stick your d**k in crazy.

O____________________________________________________________________________________________________O

Da fuq?  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:42 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Da fuq?
It really bothers me when you don't curse xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:43 pm
Ginhi~kun

You're silly that way xd  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:52 pm
yeah... what da??? glad it's not me n' i don't have to blame me being drugged up  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:55 pm
Oh and then monday i get sick at work, noone can really fill in for me... i had to beg a lady n' the anti biodics my doc gave me is making me into coma girl, but i got my appitite back... n' yay no uti, next is yeast infection pill... gooooodie... my body will at least be cleaned????  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:29 pm
Ginhi~kun
GoldDiggingWhore
Da fuq?
ou like cursing? Sage never does it.....besides the occasional WTF....But I still only say the letters.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:14 pm
gdapw
Ginhi~kun
GoldDiggingWhore
Da fuq?
ou like cursing? Sage never does it.....besides the occasional WTF....But I still only say the letters.
If you're gonna curse...then curse. Ya know? There's no point in only half doing something. Not saying every other word should be the f-bomb, but yeah.  

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:04 am
Ginhi~kun
If you're gonna curse...then curse. Ya know? There's no point in only half doing something. Not saying every other word should be the f-bomb, but yeah.

The difference though is that typically I don't change things around to AVOID swearing; I do it for comedic effect. **Q* is funny to me because there's no words that even have a Q in them in that spot, let alone swear words (and I also like it because it reminds me of TLoZ:ALttCII). And da fuq is is very memetastic, which is what I was going for in this case.

I know some people who are extremely against swearing, and when they DO say things like, "What the Eff?" I basically feel the same way you do. Saying it differently doesn't change the INTENT behind the swear. My intent is all still there. It's just funnier~  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games