Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:13 am
User Image

Looking up towards the sky, Nisha could see that it would soon be time for her to go out and scout the surrounding lands. The sun hung just above the horizon, and it turned the sky around it a pinkish orange. It was really quite beautiful, and Nisha tended to prefer this time of day. It was why she had wanted to scout at this time, more than any other - her naturally dark pelt gave her the perfect camouflage at night, and she thought that that was the best aide to her new pride.

It was really quite odd, finding herself in a pride like this. She loved the idea of it, and really enjoyed being surrounded by those of her own kind, but ever since she was rescued from the demon pride as a small cub, she thought that a pride was the last place she'd ever be. But now that she was here, she was glad that she had come across it; she only wished that her siblings had had the same luck that she did.

Stretching out on the rock she had been sunning herself on, Nisha thought that she'd best get up and stretch out before going out tonight; didn't want to pull anything or be too creaky. She still had some time, though, before she was needed, so she took her sweet time, looking around to see who else was up and about at this hour.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:34 am
User Image
Kuu had taken to having an odd sleeping pattern, after being graced with being the new leadership to the renewing coalition. She had never expected to be given such a title, but she was happy to take it. The dark pelted cheeton felt nice being able to give shelter to other hybrids, several of whom had ill fate in their lifetimes. Since then, though, Kuu had taken to napping every now and then, awakening to socialize and make sure everything was in order.

The weather had been warmer and Kuu had taken a nap to try to escape it. Which seemed to work, since it was cooler and close to sundown. Her dark form stretched, letting out a slight groan. It felt good to stretch after being stationary for so long.

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:47 am
Not so far away from her, Nisha could see the similar figure of the Koti's newest leader; though, she was the only leader that Nisha had ever known. Though she knew about the Koti's past, she had only come to this place because of its renewal of life, and Kuu was the one in charge when she came.

Standing up straight again, Nisha felt a small smile grow on her face, and she decided to go over and talk to the other cheeton. If not for the white running down her back and on her face, it would have been fairly hard to see her.

"Ah! Hello there, miss." Coming up a little closer to the other, Nisha dipped her head as she addressed the other female. She was a little nervous, but she didn't dwell on the feeling.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:59 am
Black ears caught a greeting, and Kuu looked in the appropriate direction to catch a polite nod of acknowledgement. Of which, the cheeton returned, as it was polite and a part of protocol. It was nice to see another predominantly dark pelted cheeton, like herself. There were others, but they were brighter. Sometimes, it can be a bit lonely.

" Good evening, and how are you fairing so far? "

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:05 am
Talking like this, Nisha could feel a slight tickle in the pit of her stomach. It felt so nice being able to talk to someone else, let alone the leader of a group that you were in. Growing up, it had always felt like she and her father were on the run, which, to some extent, they probably were. But it meant that she never really got to know anyone at all, and that was pretty lonely.

"I'm doing alright, thank you for asking." In truth, she was doing fantastically since coming to this place, but she didn't want to see too excited. "It's been so wonderful since coming here, I couldn't have asked for a better place to appear in my life." Looking out towards the horizon, it was the first time that she'd ever felt at home somewhere. Now she knew why the lions had latched onto the concept so strongly.

"Ah, but how about yourself? Not over-working yourself, are you?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:47 pm
Hearing Nisha's words brought a soft smile to Kuu's white and purple masked face. She was glad that this place existed for hybrids to come and have a home, to flourish at their own means. Whether that was personal, physical, or at a spiritual basis. Though, she was a little caught off guard once the other cheeton had asked how she was doing.

" Oh, you need not worry about me. I'm doing fine. "

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:45 pm
"Well, that's....I'm glad." Letting out a small sigh of relief, Nisha didn't want for the other cheeton to be worn out or anything. Though, part of her knew that it must be tiring being in her position. But she looked alright, so Nisha would take her word for it.

Looking out towards the fading sunset, Nisha couldn't help but feel a certain calm wash over her. "Ah, look at that. Isn't it so beautiful?" During the daytime, Nisha had always felt a bit nervous and out of place, but this time was just perfect for someone like her.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:35 pm
Kuu glanced over at the vanishing sunset, and nodded in agreement with the other cheeton. It was, indeed, and beautiful thing to see. What added to seeing the natural phenomenon was that the place they were viewing it. the wetlands made the sunset all the more gorgeous. Knowing that they were in a safe haven, also added to the peaceful moment, as well.

" It really is. "

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:52 pm
"I love this time of day. I feel so much more at home when the sun's not hanging directly overhead." Letting out a small laugh, she looked at her paws for a few moments. It was an insecure feeling that she had just grown up with, but it was slowly starting to fade now that she felt the safety and protection of the Koti.

"Thanks to this place, though, I don't feel so vulnerable anymore." Looking back up at Kuu, Nisha gave a sweet smile. She knew that the demons probably didn't even care about her at this point, but the fear still ate away at her a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:34 pm
" I'm glad you feel that way. " Kuu smiled back at the dark blue striped cheeton. " That makes me feel as though I've been doing alright so far. " It had been a little difficult learning all the duties that go a long with being a leader, but for th emost part, she'd been fairly adaptable with everything. Although, Kuu knew that she couldn't take all the credit. Everyone was doing their part, both past and present. The wetlands itself, also offered a sense of security in its own way.

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:39 pm
"I may not be very experienced in the ways of prides, but you're the best leader I could've ever imagined." Nodding her head shallowly, Nisha felt a little awkward saying it. She didn't mean to sound like she was just being nice, though; she really meant her words.

Glancing up for a moment, Nisha could see that the sky was well darkened now, which meant that her time had come to go out and scout the area. "Ah, you must excuse me, miss, duty calls." Giving another slight bow, she was rather excited after this conversation; it had given her an extra little boost of energy to get through the night.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:13 pm
It was nice knowing that she really was doing alright as Kansleri for the Koti Kaikille. She could tell that her company truly meant her words. Kuu returned the gesture and watched the cheeton slip off into the night, to do her duties. She wished the other to stay safe, and after a moment or two, went off on her own path. She, too, had her own duties to accomplish tonight.

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

[IC] Koti Kaikille Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces