Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Inventory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if u want any of this stuff, send me a trade with u'r offer
  tays
  nah
  Blue just relized she put about half her inventory up for sales... wow
View Results

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:57 pm
BlueCowGirl
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

a pink giftbox, a blue one, a gold trunk, a crap ton of ZOMG! items, a few random Aquarium items (arrow fish, jellyfish and dark knight fish lite), medieval antique chair, Team Barton scarf, silver trophy, green tone limb gloves, soft pink decora dress shoes, vintage pink silk scarf, peridot high elf boots, and a bug face-hugger to go with all the bugs and paper and flowers...and the stuff i have in the MP, but those are all bid only

um..... i would have to look all that stuff up n' consult in sage or goldie cause i don't know what the hell ZOMG is or any of that stuff is, after u told me the items (cause honestly i would be selling it all on the marketplace except maybe the yeah looked them up, i wouldn't wear any of the clothing)

and sorry... not feeling good this morning
this all is for the Furugasa 4th right? cause right now it's in the 140K's range and unless the ZOMG stuff is good, i don't see it worth me trying to sell off all the 'junk' items of bugs n' paper stuff...
If you can narrow it down to a few bigger items and gold, it would be alot better, cause once i'm using my phone again, i can't sell stuff on marketplace n' being on my computer is eating up my data plan

***edit**** if you really want it, i can save it for you for after your done questing for the object your going for right now... just give me a window *in oct or whenevers
ok I'll let ya know which means getting off my dads phone and onto my laptop XD

EDIT: ok, back on my laptop. some of the bugs and flowers are worth money, as they've become alchemy components for popular items, and i now have a wooden Enchanted Trunk in my invo as well.
anything i am short my can have pure added on~
it'll be a setback from the current quest, but it's a ton of poses~
EDIT: if this has been posted 80 bajillion f--king times, that's cuz my mom has the net where my laptop can't pick it up and i'm too pissed at the stupid thing to bother deleting the extras.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:02 pm
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
BlueCowGirl
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

a pink giftbox, a blue one, a gold trunk, a crap ton of ZOMG! items, a few random Aquarium items (arrow fish, jellyfish and dark knight fish lite), medieval antique chair, Team Barton scarf, silver trophy, green tone limb gloves, soft pink decora dress shoes, vintage pink silk scarf, peridot high elf boots, and a bug face-hugger to go with all the bugs and paper and flowers...and the stuff i have in the MP, but those are all bid only

um..... i would have to look all that stuff up n' consult in sage or goldie cause i don't know what the hell ZOMG is or any of that stuff is, after u told me the items (cause honestly i would be selling it all on the marketplace except maybe the yeah looked them up, i wouldn't wear any of the clothing)

and sorry... not feeling good this morning
this all is for the Furugasa 4th right? cause right now it's in the 140K's range and unless the ZOMG stuff is good, i don't see it worth me trying to sell off all the 'junk' items of bugs n' paper stuff...
If you can narrow it down to a few bigger items and gold, it would be alot better, cause once i'm using my phone again, i can't sell stuff on marketplace n' being on my computer is eating up my data plan

***edit**** if you really want it, i can save it for you for after your done questing for the object your going for right now... just give me a window *in oct or whenevers
ok I'll let ya know which means getting off my dads phone and onto my laptop XD

EDIT: ok, back on my laptop. some of the bugs and flowers are worth money, as they've become alchemy components for popular items, and i now have a wooden Enchanted Trunk in my invo as well.
anything i am short my can have pure added on~
it'll be a setback from the current quest, but it's a ton of poses~
EDIT: if this has been posted 80 bajillion f--king times, that's cuz my mom has the net where my laptop can't pick it up and i'm too pissed at the stupid thing to bother deleting the extras.

no it didn't... but um... i still don't really know how to respond...
If you can sell that stuff and give gold that would be best  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:49 pm
BlueCowGirl
t

Hey! I’m talking! cat_scream

i'm currently at 1.2 mil, so i can buy the Furugasa and some other cheaper ones. just too busy saving for Celestial Emissary to do so XD
i think i'm gonna break down and buy the cheaper stuff, just to get it out of the way TAT
i'm getting tired of continually questing the Celestial Emissary...

Ok, I’m done. Go back to your babble

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces