Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
5 Years Old! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy Gaia Birthday to me!
  Happy Gaiabirthiversary!!!
View Results

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:58 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
what happened to TJ?
i remember her being around a lot when i first entered the guild.
i remember i drew really crap art for her when i first started to go digital.

Shoosh, is not crap, is cute~

And I think she just ended up having internet issues. Like, she can go online with her phone, but Gaia is a pain or something? Blue should talk to her about that ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:06 pm
GoldDiggingWhore

And I think she just ended up having internet issues. Like, she can go online with her phone, but Gaia is a pain or something? Blue should talk to her about that ninja

that seems like a legitimate reason. ^^ i saw Gaia on the phone before and it looks like a pain to deal with. hopefully she'll return someday soon. or at least pop in... did she pop in a few months back? i remember seeing her this year.

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:14 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
that seems like a legitimate reason. ^^ i saw Gaia on the phone before and it looks like a pain to deal with. hopefully she'll return someday soon. or at least pop in... did she pop in a few months back? i remember seeing her this year.

I THINK she was here briefly in January, when I wasn't here, but I haven't seen her since then. I saw her on Facebook. We should bother her there more~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:20 pm
GoldDiggingWhore

I THINK she was here briefly in January, when I wasn't here, but I haven't seen her since then. I saw her on Facebook. We should bother her there more~

maybe ^^ i'll leave you to the bothering though. her and i never got to know each other personally. x.x i don't want to seem like a n annoying stranger.

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
maybe ^^ i'll leave you to the bothering though. her and i never got to know each other personally. x.x i don't want to seem like a n annoying stranger.

Aw... /hugs

I will totally annoy her twisted

Well, hopefully not REALLY annoy >.>;; I don't like getting on people's nerves...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:58 am
GoldDiggingWhore
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
what happened to TJ?
i remember her being around a lot when i first entered the guild.
i remember i drew really crap art for her when i first started to go digital.

the phone app which SAGE has nagged me to get i got, n' it works horribly horrible!!!!
you can't get to the guild from it but go to forums... for whatever odd ball reason... i don't care for it... so i log on via webpage on it...
but then it's freakishly small n' hurts my eyes

i'm using my lappy *tethering Iphone to computer* it's a pain cause the net cuts out alot... but... better than nothing?  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:54 pm
Hmm next time Im land based during a ATA I plan on asking about a few different guild updates, I should ask about the phone app as well.

But once family always family, no matter how long a family member may be abroad for.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff