Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image

Kocoi had been getting use to the place, and meeting more and more members. It was hard to fit in, he realized. Some were cold towards him for being new, some were happy to see new faces, but didn't exactly like him particularly. He suppose he could understand that. He stopped to stretch his legs before continuing on from a small walk. He needed to walk to get thoughts organized with in his head sometimes. That, and he also needed some peace.

Kiel hardly ever landed on him when they were moving. She enjoyed flying instead. Kocoi quite enjoyed that part of walking. He didn't have to listen to her talk at him from above, it was easy to say that he couldn't hear her because of something or another. It made walks peaceful. Though, if she had something really important to say, she'd fly and land on his head. He hated that. He had more places she could land, but no.

He eyed the sky to make sure she was somewhere close. He didn't enjoy it when he couldn't see her. It made him feel naked. He spotted her pretty fast, though pretended like he wasn't looking for her. It wasn't like he needed her to land on his head for no reason. That'd be worse
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:47 pm
User Image

Haja was delighted to see so many newcomers to the pride, for two reasons. The first was that growth was good. It meant they were mostly over the major hurdles they had faced together as a pride. Those tumultuous days had been bad enough, but for the pride to have withered like a deserted tree would have been even worse. The second reason was a purely selfish but very logical one. The more in the pride; the more Haja had to gossip about.

So for both reasons, Haja diligently and delightedly wandered the valley, searching out new faces and acquainting herself in her usual fashion. And as usual, Maboya trailed her like a feathered shadow.

Haja had seen the pale-colored male and his equally pale bird companion before, but only at a distant. She was grateful to find him without too much searching. She had much she wanted to get accomplished before the day was out.

"Why hello there!" she greeted.

"I'm Haja. Greetings and warm wishes to you!"

Hviezda

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:49 pm
Kocoi was surprised at the sudden lioness infront of him. Her bright coat caught him off guard for a moment, slightly speechless. He regained himself quickly, however. He smiled at her with a charming as he could get it smile. "Hello, Haja, I'm Kocoi." He said with an incline of his head. He flipped his mane as he pulled his head back up, giving yet another smile at her. "Pleasure to meat you." He said.

He was glad to find that not everyone here was so guarded and cold. He was also glad that Kiel was busy up in the air. She wouldn't speak of embarrassing things about him, but it was only a matter of time before she decided to come back down and bug him. She was a young falcon, and enjoyed searching for things to catch. He flicked his tail. "I can't say I've seen you around, are you knew as well?" He asked her.

He would have known if he had seen her before, she was hard to miss. Though, he hadn't been really looking around at everyone, he was just slowly getting to know each lion or lioness as they came about. Kinda like this, but he was glad that she seemed to want to meet him. Most didn't, at least not the ones he ran into. "This place is quite lovely"

Hviezda
Sorry!

[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces