Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image

For weeks Shirou had reoccuring dreams of her. She occupied his every thought, making the daily grind harder than it should have been. It was as if she were trying to destroy all chances of his promotion by tempting him with thoughts of her sweet embrace. That one night had been all that he needed, and as sad as it was, it was one of the more pure nights he'd spent with a female.

"Butterfly brown, butterfly gold, where have you gone? Butterly silver, butterly gold, where have you gone?" He murmured, scanning the beach where they had met for the first time. Seeing as he wasn't needed for that particular moment, he felt it imperitive to find this little minx.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:43 am
The adolescent female had done very little thinking about Shirou. She never really paid anyone much mind besides herself. The day had seemed to drag on and on. Quite boring, when you really got down to it. If there was one thing Bonni hated, it was being bored. She spent more time thinking, and she just could not use that to her advantage. As hard as she tried. Her thoughts usually turned into her getting into trouble. They always had that power over her, it seemed.

Bonni hadn't been at the beach for long. She had just made the move towards it when she saw the bright lion that littered it. She hadn't really been meaning to see him, but the sight of him brought a smile from her. There was literally no way you could miss him when he walked into an area. He was like a bright seashell. That was one thing she had always liked about him.

"You seem to be looking for someone." She purred, once she was close enough for him to hear her.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:36 am
Buffy_the_Bloody

Shirou turned to greet that charming voice with a grin as wide as the Ocean itself. The very temptress of his dreams had grown even lovelier since the last time they had spoke, though he could hardly believe it was possible. After all, had she not been a vision to begin with?

He padded closer to Bonni with his head held high and power in his walk. "What if I've already found her?" Shirou gave her an obvious once over. "Where have you been hiding?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:01 pm
Painted Moose

She was older, more graceful, the muscles filling out her form in a very pleasing way. She had been proud of her looks, she had been proud of her mind. She felt she was a triple threat. Lovely, Dangerous, and Smart.

"Ooh smart answer. I was afraid that you would say you were looking for someone else." She purred, and let a tsk tsk escape her maw. She knew that Shirou had a sort of..fancy feeling towards her. Though it didn't surprise her. After all, she would wonder more if he didn't have feelings towards her.

"I haven't been hiding. I've been.. around." She purred. She had definitely not been flirting, nope, no way. The only creature she had seen today had been Jakk. And she hated that b*****d.

"Where have you been? I expected you before now." She teased.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:17 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

Shirou's smile didn't hide his roaming eyes. Still, he knew she was much more than a pretty face. Corsairs could be more cunning than the Mermaids, given the chance, and he didn't doubt Bonni's abilities to turn him on his head.

"Never." He replied smoothly. "Perhaps ye've just been hidin' from me, then? Or have ye found someone else to suit ya?" Shirou wasn't subtle in any way. He knew what he liked, and he wasn't about to fiddle around with a lass that he had no chance with; even if she was already out of his league.

A low, deep chuckle slipped out. "Gall, lass, where do you think? I've been searching the Seas for the Sun and the Moon to give ya." He stepped closer to her. "I haven't forgotten ye. Not in the least."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:29 pm
Painted Moose

She loved when he complimented her. If anyone made her feel desireable (as if she really needed more of an ego) it was Shirou. She grinned, batting her lashes at him. He always doted on her, and Bonni knew that was the type of male she needed in her life.

"Oh good." She said, breathing a sigh of relief that may or may not have been mostly dramatics. Though his next question, arched her eyebrows and she smiled. She knew she had him in the palm of her paw. She knew that anything she asked, he would give. But she was honest.. usually..

"It would be takin' a lot to keep me eyes away from you." She said, and winked at him. She knew she was as good as his. But she still liked to make him think that there was a chance she wasn't.

"I would have gladly just taken the sea." She chuckled, and stepped closer to him, closing the distance between them.

"I might need to be sad, if ye had forgotten me."  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:46 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

Those eyelashes. Dear spirits above, why did she posses those eyelashes? What could she possibly need with yet another tool to make him weak as a cub? It was like he was out with his crew for the first time, except so much more rewarding. No amount of treasure could ever measure up to Bonni. And that sigh...it gave him the amount of reassurance he needed. At least for the moment.

"R-really?" He practically squeaked. Shirou's cheeks flushed and he stood up straighter. Realizing his goof up, he coughed, "I wouldn'a thought so."

Every step she took towards him he felt his own body moving closer to hers, even if it was just an inch at a time. He couldn't help it. He was totally, and completely, at the mercy of this little wisp of a Corsair. "I doubt ya would have let me forget about ya." His eyes found hers; those clear, entrancing eyes. "Ye're not the type."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:03 pm
Painted Moose

She knew the affect she had on him. She couldn't help but use it to her advantage. She was quite certain any female in her situation would. She smiled, and giggled a little when he began speaking. His voice was high pitched, and she couldnt help but chuckle at that too.

"Ye seem to know quite a bit about me. How am I supposed to be keepin' ye guessing that way?" She asked, and closed the distance, pushing her head under his chin. She knew he wouldnt push her away, and she was okay with cuddling and snuggling. Even if she couldn't tell him out loud that he had the same affect on her.

"Promise me? That ye'll ne'er forget me. Ever." She said, and pulled away so that she was staring into his eyes. Forcing him to respond to her.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:09 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

"Trust me, ye'll have no trouble thar." At first, he wasn't quite sure what to do with her now that she was so close. It was like that time in the cave, when he was so sure he had bagged her, and she'd slipped away. Slowly, almost hesitantly, he nuzzled the top of the head and moved in closer to cuddle her.

"I swear on me very life." He was disappointed for her to have pulled away, but he knew it was important. Shirou leveled his gaze with hers. "I will ne'er forget ye. So long as da sun shines, and da moon glows."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:16 pm
Painted Moose

She felt him hesitate, and for a moment she wondered if maybe she had misjudged his motives. Though when he nuzzled the top of her head, and held her close, she knew for sure that she hadn't.

When he spoke the words, she pushed herself back against him, closing her eyes and burying her face into his mane. She took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of him.

"Ye may be forced to prove that one day." She mused. Though she knew it was possible. Pirates got into dangerous scuffles sometimes, and for a moment, she felt a pang of sadness at the thought.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:33 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

It felt like his blood was on fire. He'd had similar feelings when he was drunk, or even when he was seeing a "vision", but none had felt so welcoming; inviting, even. Shirou nipped at her fur playfully, taking in the full experience that was Bonni.

"To who? What fool can't see how I feel about ye, lass? If it's a provin' I need ta do, then I'll fight the Gods themselves." He'd heard tales; tales of Gods that took over various domains, though he had yet to meet one. The stories themselves seemed crazy to him, but to some they were law. Either way, he'd take them all on if it meant that he could come home to Bonni.

"Ye'll be mine forever."

And as he lead her back to his cave, he meant it. He was more sure than ever that their night would be purely platonic if left to her, but he meant to make it something special. Something that would keep her by his side forever.

(Fin)

[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff