- Tart Gauge
- Sugar Scrub
- Mellow Mushroom

Finished -----------------------------------------------
Name: Sweet Bread
Type: Unicorn
Body #d39ed6 ██████
Eyes: #fec517 ██████
Hair: #c0006c ██████, #ecb6d5 ██████(Streaks)
Cutie Mark 8D: A loaf of bread, with colorful magic swirls above it. (Blue, Yellow, Pink)
Brief Character Description: Ambitious. Diligent. Enthusiastic. She is a whistle while you work type of gal. In her eyes, hard work is it’s own reward. Coming into her kitchen, you can bet she’ll be there and with a smile.
Bread baking is an art, a science, and delicious! Though thats not all she can do; as a baker, she has learned the ways of many different types of cakes, cupcakes, and other yummy treats. But for goodness sakes bread is in her cutie mark (Not to mention she's programed that way.)
This cutie just loves bread ... measuring everything out, kneading it, watching it rise and then being able to share it with all her friends it all she could ever ask for.
+ Ref pics where possible:
pony
User Image

Name: Lucky Egg
Type: Flutter - Winterwing
Body: Pale creamy color, with traditional (Applejack) freckles in a dark green
Wings: Dark green gradient with pale cream colored spots
Eyes: Golden
Hair: Mid length with blunt bangs and ends in a medium green
Cutie Mark: A wiggly egg, maybe about to crack
Brief Character Description: Lucky is a very simple pony. Some may even call her a little on the dim side, but she has a winning positive attitude each and everyday! She is always out to do her very best. Lucky Egg runs a shelter/adoption agency for familiars and other animal friends. You never know what tomorrow may bring and any day can be a lucky one!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:18 pm
Name: Lucky Egg
Type: Flutter - Winterwing
Body: Pale creamy color, with traditional (Applejack) freckles in a dark green
Wings: Dark green gradient with pale cream colored spots
Eyes: Golden
Hair: Mid length with blunt bangs and ends in a medium green
Cutie Mark: A wiggly egg, maybe about to crack
Brief Character Description: Lucky is a very simple pony. Some may even call her a little on the dim side, but she has a winning positive attitude each and everyday! She is always out to do her very best. Lucky Egg runs a shelter/adoption agency for familiars and other animal friends. You never know what tomorrow may bring and any day can be a lucky one!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:50 pm
Name: Tart Gauge
Type: Unicirn
Body: Regular, or model (Depends on if she is a RLC) Purple - Dark Purple
Eyes: Sexy with thick winged eyeliner; Light blue - Light green
Hair: Choppy and wild; Dark gray gradient to white
Cutie Mark 8D: Piercing of some sort? IDK?
Brief Character Description: Strong. Independent. Working gal. (Not a prostitute)
She is going to be a counter part to my Sweet Bread. A little rough around the edges, but with her business sometimes it's needed! She may be working at a well known tattoo parlor, run by the fabulous Imperial Ink, working on piercings! She likes to have fun and party, and isn't really looking to settle down. Pewpew. Nothing gonna bring this girl down.
+ Ref pics where possible: Also she has gauges and three studs in each ear. Similar to this
User Image

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to her non-normative hair streaking (tipping) and Phonywear (gauges, studs and if you want, collar and bow - honestly if you wanted the gauges etc it was Phonywear already lol and it is allowed in this event, so the collar and bow are fine. Just confirm whether you want them in the quest).

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:54 pm

Name: Sugar Scrub
Type: Earth
Body: A light to medium rosey brown, perhaps #ead0bd ██████?; chubby body, please! > w<
Eyes: Pink #ffb2d0 ██████; Dark brown eyeshadow? :]
Hair: White, soft cream for shadows? It's long, and bound by rings, as seen in the refs.
Cutie Mark 8D: A mix of the two below? I think with some sparkles in the water to represent sugar. I like the bamboo but if it doesn't fit I understand!

Brief Character Description: She's a real lady. Prim and proper, no nonsense when she is around. If your a dirty phony be prepared to put in a bath and properly taken care of.
User ImageUser Image

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to complex hairstyle and hair accessories - please note that it'd likely be simplified if created.

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:00 pm
Name: Winter Winds
Type: Pegasus (Wings open)
Body: Regular #f1f1f1 ██████ and white.
Look to ref, but I'd like the lower part of his legs to start white and then sporadic looking stripes near the top of the white, with small spots of white coming out of that.
Then a similar pattern on his nose, with the spots acting like freckles. (I can do a closer ref for you if need it)
Draft Hooves Nope
Eyes: Medium/Small, but inviting (Maybe like Pucker) #9a5f05 ██████
Hair: short, choppy little pieces sticking out if possible, wind blown; Gray #d1d9db ██████ with darker gray #b5c3c4 ██████ and icy blue #c3e4ed ██████ strips
Cutie Mark 8D: A swirl (or few) to look like a wind gust carrying snow. snow gust
Brief Character Description: He's like first snow of the year, calming and quiet. (Well before children go and mess it all up xD)
User Image
Yes, I understand the way his design is currently it will be RLC or via some special slot.

Name: Final Act
Type: Earth
Body: Long and slender #663366 ██████
Eyes: Half lidded & thin #a9b9c1 ██████
Hair: Pushed back, some bangs and chops? Idea, medium length tail
#bca898 ██████ w/ #ddccbf ██████
Cutie Mark 8D: A skull, with a ribbon-tied scroll behind.
(I'm not sure if it should be a horse skull or a human skull. 8I)
Brief Character Description: This phony is a minimalistic actor. Believing that the words of a script are the most powerful tool an actor can have, he uses them to the fullest extent. Slow, dreary and drawn out, perhaps a little inspired by Alan Rickphony. Where one might find listening to him boring, others would die to just listen to him read the phonebook. He was meant for the stage. Confident and proud in all of his work, but often finds himself on to the next play. He is generally tame, level headed, and lost in his work. It can sometimes be hard to decipher who he is, or the character he is currently playing... (Method actors create the thoughts and emotions of their character to create a more life-like performance.)
User Image

Name: Nightlife
Type: Pegasus - Bat.... I'm sorry. QQ
Body: Long and slender #f0eae6 ██████ (Off-white?)
Eyes: Half lidded and thin #9877ca ██████
Hair: Short and curly #f5f3f2 ██████
Cutie Mark 8D: Scythe, moon, light
Brief Character Description:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:56 am
---  

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:49 pm