Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
2nd Agility Trial!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animelover955

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:06 pm
Well right now I'm about 50% positive I will be hitting up another trial in October!(yeah I know a bit early but had to share!) I just have to make sure I have no soccer conflicts and that I can have the car for the entire day(either that or convince my parents to buy me a car soon) or maybe even convince a friend to drive me...

But yeah I'm talking with my friend and we might be going! Also might see if this other girl I know can go. She's interested in agility(she trains in schutzhund with her GSD) and is supposed to be starting agility classes with her GSD mix when the next session starts at our facility! So would be epic to get a little group to go!

I'm not sure if I will run Abby or not, but she's definitely coming with me even if it's just to watch. Also planning on bringing the Twist man cuz hey might as well get him used to the environment and at least there I can expose him to a few different things and work with him.

weee I'm so excited! It's another USDAA trial that's less than half an hour from me! I think they only have starters courses so would probably be a smaller show and ideal for Abby, but we'll see. Might do day of trial entries if I feel like entering...

Also seeing if maybe I can get up to the ASCA trial, but that's over an hour a way and my parents won't let me drive so it's kinda doubtful...

Now just need to get a new crate for Abbers(her's is being used by max's owners for him) which BTW's with the new job I may actually be able to afford to get before the trial!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:52 am
Yay! It sounds like fun! I hope you're able to go! biggrin I also hope you have fun while you're there. biggrin  

CrissAngelLover12345

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff