Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image

After a several nudging from his mate and mother of his three cubs, Kiume finally approaches his lone white daughter and looks down at her, knowing that Savrina might feel little left out because she have twin siblings that is virtually inseparable. He lowers his head toward his daughter's eye level and stares at her curiously before he grins lightly, "Hello there, my little princess.." He says softly while nuzzling her face. Kiume is still in a shock that he's a father of three most beautiful cubs (in his own opinion) and he is definitely enjoying every moment of it.

Small kittenish growls and snarls could be heard behind them as the twins wrestles with each other under the watchful eye of their mother on top of the huge rock so the twins won't be able to get to her... yet. Kiume's eyes flickers toward the twins before landing on a set of eyes just like his own and he quirks a slight grin. "Would you like to explore the pridelands with me, Savrina?" He softly says as he watches his daughter curiously.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image

Savrina's ears was down as she just was curled up on the ground, not far from her mother. While she loves her siblings but the fights between them were often energy bashing so to speak. She perks up when her father appeared walking towards her. "Hello, daddy." She moved quickly to nuzzle him gently, feeling the warmth of his love as a parent.

She glared towards her siblings, sticking her tongue right out at them like a common child would do. She then moves to stand besides him. "Yes, Daddy. I would love to learn everything about the lands. I want to be a hunter. I want to be one of the best!"

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:29 pm
Kiume noses his daughter whom isn't playing with other two siblings and he purrs lightly (he only purrs for his mate or his children) while nuzzling her lightly. "And why aren't you playing with Kavame and Zianuh?" He inquires while his eyes flickers toward other two cubbins whom is wrestling around and playing with each other. He worries about Savrina because she is the lone white cub in this family so she stands out and he doesn't want her to feel like she doesn't belong to this family.

Chuckling lightly, Kiume nudges his daughter to start walking with him, pleased to see that his daughter is so eager to follow her mother in pawsteps since her mother is a huntress as well. "Wonderful.. let's get to exploring, shall we?" His eyes dances with laughter as he starts walking away from the family with his daughter in the tow, heading toward the border so they could circle around the prideland and work their way inside. "We are going to start from outside and work our way in, Savrina. You need to recognize the boundary markers so you won't accidentally go out of the pride's protection unless you are with a hunting party." He points out the boundary markers which are trees and rocks around the prideland.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:14 pm
Savrina looked towards the twins then up at her father. "Because I am different than them, daddy.. I think they pick on me because of that." She says while flattening her ears. "Do you think I can be strong as Momma?" She knew that she may be the only white cub in the litter but it didn't help her self-esteem too much. No matter how strong she may seem on the outside, it was much different on the inside.

When she felt the nudge, she perked up at her father. She smiled softly before she does a tiny squeak of a growl at him. She nodded at his words while moving to get closer with him. She tilts her head so she could listen to him. "What is outside of our pridelands, daddy? Are there gators that I can wrestle when I grow up?" She tried to fake an australian accent before busting up laughing at her own self. She looked towards the trees and rocks then at him, smiling. "I will try not to get out of the pridelands, Daddy."

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:34 pm
"You are no different than them, Savrina. You are their sister and they love you, its just their way of showing their love for you." Kiume gently says as he nudges his daughter with his nose before he gives her face a swipe of his tongue. "All of you will be just as strong as your momma and me." He quirks a little grin as he knows that this daughter of his will be little conflicted because both of the siblings are dark just like their parents. "Your fur might be white but your heart and soul is just like your siblings and parents, just remember that." He reminds her as he began to lead her away from the family.

Kiume stays silent as he considers how to answer his daughter's first question about what's outside of the pridelands while he moves toward the very edge of the border while occasionally telling her what trees and rocks to look out since they are like a border marker. "Food resides outside of our pridelands..." He begins to say as his eyes flickers around, not wanting to say interesting things to make his daughter have a desire to leave the pride and the family. "There are animals out there that seeks to hurt or kill our pridemembers. Or invade the pridelands and try to overthrow our king." He lowers his head to Savrina's level with a predatory gleam in his eyes. "However, there are so many adventures that could be found outside the pridelands, along with interesting experiences." The father have decided that he can't shelter his children like he originally wanted to but he can make sure that they will be familiar with defense, fighting and etc.

A gazelle bounds up to a patch of tall grass in front of the boundary line where Kiume and his daughter is located but few feets away and Kiume's eyes whips toward the gazelle with a slight grin. "See that animal? That's gazelle. One of our main food source." He says in soft voice so only Savrina would be able to hear him. "This one is a female since she doesn't have horns. More preferred choice due to less risks but they have less meat than males." He quietly explains as he crouches next to his daughter and the gazelle jerked her head up and meets two sets of leopard eyes, fidgeting nervously, not sure if she should flee for her life or not.

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games