[PRP] Art Prowling (Maeghan X Vera)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:59 pm
The day was far too hot to spend wandering outside in the heat. But for what ever reason on this hot day artists from all over the lands had gathered together to show off and sell their creations out down in a park. There were hundreds of stalls and booth set up showing everything from painting and sculptures to wearable and edible arts. Even with the heat it was a tempting sight to see.

It was so tempting that it drew a young mare who hated crowds and heat out into the public. Thankfully there were plenty stalls that were selling water and other drink. It was not that Vera was anti social it was just she preferred being on her own in a darker or color spot. She had just made here way to the first row of stalls and already she was impressed with the art and she was hoping she would have enough money to buy one or two of the things displayed.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image

Maeghan had no intentions on buying anything at this little fair as she walked through the vendors, looking at their wares. Her wings fluttered lightly as she held them over her head, shading her slightly from the sun over head.

As she walked past the artists that made jewelry, she wished she did have the money for it. There were quite a few necklaces and arm bands that were catching her eye. She sighed and shrugged and walked on. Such the life of living out on the streets.

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:24 am
As she made her way down the row the earthy hues of a pair of wings caught the young gothic female's attention. For one she wish she had been born with wings. What a perfect way to beat the heat. Though surely the Gwilith's wingers were getting a bit hot. Vera smiled to herself as she saw a small stand selling hand painted and hand made paper umbrellas. They were only a few copper coins so Vera bought two. The first one she opened but and with the second on in hand she made her way over to the dusty looking female. "Good after noon miss. Your wings are looking a bit hot I thought you could maybe use one of these. Help beat the heat a little wail you look around." She offered holding out the still closed umbrella.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:10 pm
Dooma

Maeghan continued to look at the wares of the one sellor's, though continuously refused his offer to get a closer look of his wares. She would then feel obligated to buy something. The Gwilith was unaware of the other mare that had spotted her and was about to move to the next vendor when she came up and offered the umbrella. She looked to the item for a moment, before looking back to the one who offered it. Smiling, she shook her head. "Oh... thank you, but I wouldn't feel right. I will not be able to pay you back if I took the umbrella." She replied.  

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:05 pm
Vera smiled, "Do not worry I am not asking you to buy anything nor to I mind if you do not return it to me. I am simply feeling like doing a favor. You looked as how as I was getting so I figured why not offer." She said still holding out the umbrella. "You could also consider it as a suvaneir from the fair if nothing else catches your eyes."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:26 pm
Maeghan eyed the umbrella being offered to her. Having obtaining things on her own for so long, she never really welcomed gifts too openly, always thinking it an act of pity. Her gaze looked to the mare that was offering the item. There was no way she knew of her situation, so it was highly doubtful that this was any sign of pity from her. She gave a weak smile and reached out and gently took the umbrella. "Well... thank you then."

Dooma

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas