Submit

Kaonashi Akumu

Sparkly Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:04 pm
this was copyed from my charity thread post, for the updates and voting in my rating poll come here and drop a bump to help me out out~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Quest Begins
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All Help is appreciated no matter how small the form.

I've just come back to gaia after a long break and decided to make myself a new avatar with a big goal.

This pretty much spawned from me finding the Patched Scarf and Grew into a bit of a stuffed animal from a horror shop theme. Not really original I know, but I like how all these items fit together.

Other Notes;
-Doing a Doodle for anyone who Donates (I'd like to finish some samples first though as I may or May not do this.)

-If you have a booty grab I'll favorite your profile to check once in a while, or subscribe to your bump thread. So that way I'm helping you while helping myself. (my aquarium needs work so fish are a nice donation as well)

-I'd love suggestions on how to help you or your friends, such as visiting a forum thread regularly to bump and keep it alive and advertise. I'd be more than willing to do a little work for a donation.

- I love music so if you could Leave a youtube song for bumps if you don't wish to contribute to me gaia wise emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:02 pm
Whoa I love how just by adding Erbus' Moon the avi becomes incredibly expensive lol xD But Good Luck! mrgreen  

bludust

Our Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff