Welcome to Gaia! ::

Project Utopia

Back to Guilds

RP Guild for the B/C Pets of Project Utopia 

Tags: project, utopia, breedable, fantasy, roleplay 

Reply [RP] - the place for all RP threads
[PRP] Driven by hunger (Robyn and Zephyr)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:33 pm
Robyn had spent most of her time in the room she'd found, rarely wandering out for one purpose or another. But now, she was hungry. Very hungry. Her stomach was grumbling quite loudly and the girl found herself wandering the ship to try and find something to eat.

The fourth level had been empty of food types and so the girl had entered the mystery shaking room and found herself on another level. It seemed this one was not populated with any food either...

The bird girl native sighed. She was getting really hungry now and on the verge of tears. Where was Momma Ghost to help her???

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image Wrapped in a new clean suit, A towel wrapped around her neck, holding onto one end, she ruffled her hair with the other. The shower had been divine after a day out in the sunlight and Zephyr was feeling better about living on this planet. There were many things to see and explore, she had yet to step outside the barrier since coming to Ghost's ship. With eyes closed she didn't notice anyone coming from the other end of the hall.

Stopping a moment, the pitter patter of feet did finally reach her ears. Opening her fiercely blue colored eyes she looked around before looking down at the strange child that was wandering about. The child looked much like the ones that lived on the ship, but this one was covered in feathers and bore a pair of wings? A brow raising a little as she eyed the child, Zephyr said nothing in fear that she might scare it or something. Or perhaps her eyes were just playing tricks on her, which ever the case was, the child was real enough and Zephyr would have to get to know it.

"Hello there little one." Zephyr greeted, not thinking that perhaps this child might not understand her? Such thinking would more then likely cause her to have a headache later..

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:09 pm
Robyn's attention had become more on her complaining mid-region than her surroundings and she was nearly upon Zephyr before the young girl noticed the other person. She noticed the woman only a few moments before the woman noticed her. Too late to try and hide, though Zephyr wasn't too scary looking...

"Hi," she whispered back, looking down to her bare feet. This lady had blue hair and eyes, but no feathers. She hadn't seen anyone with feathers yet. Then again, she hadn't seen anyone other than Ghost either.

Any further conversation that might have happened was cut off by a loud rumbling growl from the child's stomach. She blushed, staring even harder at the floor.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:27 pm
Zephyr's head tilted to one side as the child certainly understood her, but was apparently more interested in watching the floor. Letting her shoulder length hair lay straight, she crouched in front of the strange feather clad child. "Sounds like someone is hungry. I suppose that Ghost didn't show you where everyone gathers to eat, huh?" Her voice was soft, kind and almost normal, but it always held a slight edge that was never breaking. Having been on many battle fields and seeing many things that she wouldn't wish on even her worst enemy, Zephyr was lucky to retain some gentleness.

"I'm still new around this ship, but if its anything like the one I crashed on. The mess hall shouldn't be all that far away." She watched the child still before straightening, wondering how Ghost had found such a child, perhaps it was something that lived on this planet before their arrive... Crash rather, seeings that this ship fared little better then the Blackbird that was in complete ruin.

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:09 pm
The young native nodded. "Hungry," she agreed, then looked up at mention of Ghost. "Momma Ghost?" She looked rather hopeful, as if they would be seeing the Operator. Poor girl needed to make more friends.

"Mess... hall...?" Why would she want to go to a hall that was a mess? The child was confused. How would that help her stomach?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:21 pm
Zephyr looked at the child oddly as she spoke of Ghost being her mother? That was a real head scratcher to know how this came to be. She would have to speak to Ghost about it at some point. Letting go of the towel she turned to one side as to not take up then entire hall. "Yeah, a place where you can go and get something to eat. Back when I was your age, I would always sneak in late at night to get more food." Zephyr tried lightening the mood. "Come on, I'll show you." She held out a hand to the child looking to lead her down the hall and to the mess hall.  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:06 pm
Robyn's eyes lit up happily at the sound of such a place. She eagerly took Zephyr's hand to allow the woman to lead her to this hall of plenty. Sneaking in at night sounded dangerous and scary, but then again, this woman looked tough and brave. A good person to follow into a new area.

As they walked, the native pondered over how Ghost, those few people she'd seen in passing, and now Zephyr all looked different than she. With her free hand, she gently stroked her feathery hair and the feathers on her body. Why was she so different?

"Why am I different?" She voiced the thought aloud.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:44 pm
Zephyr closed her hand around Robyn's and headed down the hall towards Mess hall. She too was feeling hungry and it seemed like the best thing to do. Stopping a moment she looked down at the child asked why she was different. Really they were all different, not everyone was the same. Walking again she thought of how to explain to the child.

"Really we are all different, no two people are the same. We are all unique in our own way. I haven't been on this planet for all that long, I came from a far off place. I and three others were the only ones that survived when our ship crashed." Zephyr paused a moment. "But being different ain't a terrible thing, just means you are special in your own ways. You can do things that I can't. Why, with those wings of yours, I bet when you are older you can soar above the tree tops. I know I would never be able to do anything like that. I am skilled in battle tactics and such, but this place is so peaceful that I feel like I'm getting rusty."

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:01 pm
Robyn listened as Zephyr explained, walking alongside the woman. She thought it over for a while. Well, that seemed to be true. After all, while the woman looked similar in ways to Momma Ghost, there were differences as well. She would keep looking for differences in people as she met them.

She was silent as they continued to walk, thinking.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:37 pm
Zephyr watched the child for a moment before they arrived at the mess hall. Letting the door sweep itself open to reveal a large open room with tables and chairs that lined the walls and some in the center. Zephyr headed over towards the machines that prepared the food and served it out the way you wanted it. "Here we are. Now lets see, what to have. What to have." Zephyr wondered as she looked at a small menu that had been posted on the machine's side.

There were many things to chose from, from sandwiches to the more four course meals and things more exotic to Zephyr's tastes. Nah, she over looked the larger meals, she was going to bed, more or less, after this. "Lets see, perhaps a grilled fish platter would do. Nothing too large." She nodded as the machine before her started work on her meal and had it served up on a tray before long. "That was fast, the ones years ago I had to kick a couple times to get working. All you have to do is speak clearly what you want and it will make it for you." Zephyr explained as she picked up her tray from the holding rack, steam rose steadily from the fish. There was a meal Zephyr hadn't had in a while.

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Nikiana

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:00 pm
As the doors opened, Robyn paused to take in the large room. She looked around and gave a soft squeak as she saw that Zephyr had moved off towards some big machines. The bird girl hurried to catch up and watched as the woman talked to the thing and it soon had food for her. Oooh!

Robyn fidgeted for a moment, thinking on what she wanted. There was so much that she could get! Zephyr's food smelled very good. "Uh, macaroni and cheese, please?"

Before long, she was carefully taking the tray with her bowl of yellow cheesy pasta to join Zephyr. It looked very yummy indeed!

[RP] - the place for all RP threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games